Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For those of you that stock don't you worry about the midsole cracking? Love this 4 but don't wear them enough in my rotation ( weekends only).

Release again for fall? Am I missing something here? Clearly I'm missing something here.

Let me clarify. The restock was during employee's only "Fall Preview" event, and because of that it was my guess that these will restock again to the general public. SBB's were available that day as well... There's a chance that it was a random restock, but we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
For those of you that stock don't you worry about the midsole cracking? Love this 4 but don't wear them enough in my rotation ( weekends only).
these and the metallics 5s are the only shoes i am doubling up on. I am not worried about the cracking because eventually im going to wear them. That is just me though. Because i will buy two one that i will wear often enought then one day they will probably get so worn out I will wear the second one. That what i do with vans and stuff but since these jordans are so basic they are good everyday shoes

Relaced my 4s and realized the original laces that came with my pair are different lengths by a few inches. Thought that was weird.
View media item 2117941
Yeah Jordan factory laces are typically different lengths then your standard store laces (or lace ups chart) - which is why tend to hold on to them even once I've gotten ridden of the kicks they came with. You used to be able to buy laces at factory/outlet stores .... But of course you ain't getting anything nearly as swaggy as the cement laces.

Yeah Jordan factory laces are typically different lengths then your standard store laces (or lace ups chart) - which is why tend to hold on to them even once I've gotten ridden of the kicks they came with. You used to be able to buy laces at factory/outlet stores .... But of course you ain't getting anything nearly as swaggy as the cement laces.
Haha no I meant the ones that came with the shoes, one shoe lace was longer than the other one. Like the laces from the left shoe were longer than the ones from the right.

Haha no I meant the ones that came with the shoes, one shoe lace was longer than the other one. Like the laces from the left shoe were longer than the ones from the right.

I thought I was the only one. Both my metallics 2016 and cements both have that exact same issue. Different length. It annoys me a lot actually

I agree. Light washes go well with these along with the benefits of little to no bleed. I always love raw dark indiglo and the way it contrasts with white but they will bleed heavily, even after being having faded from being washed multiple times. Going to look for some light wash denim soon for the fall. Definitely don't want to have indiglo bleed on NA WCs!

I agree. Light washes go well with these along with the benefits of little to no bleed. I always love raw dark indiglo and the way it contrasts with white but they will bleed heavily, even after being having faded from being washed multiple times. Going to look for some light wash denim soon for the fall. Definitely don't want to have indiglo bleed on NA WCs!
depends though on the look, wabi sabi like I want to do when I eventually get my hender scheme 4's

Back
Top Bottom