Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I got caught in a rainstorm with theses and they help up very well .... People we're laughing at me for wearing them.

There is forefoot air in them
Is there a source?

I've read previously that people who cut up the front of Air Max III / 90 retros did not find forefoot air like it should with the vintage OGs. Air Max Ultra is a more honest design as they hollowed out the front.

I've also seen a YouTube video where they chop off the front of Jordan 1 retro and there is no full length air, just encap in its place.

I do really hope that you are right.

Last edited:
Is there a source?

I've read previously that people who cut up the front of Air Max III / 90 retros did not find forefoot air like it should with the vintage OGs. Air Max Ultra is a more honest design as they hollowed out the front.

I've also seen a YouTube video where they chop off the front of Jordan 1 retro and there is no full length air, just encap in its place.

what does it really matter? are they comfortable? are your feet happy?

For me personally, these are the most comfortable IVs i've worn since the 1999 WC IV.

There is forefoot air in them
Is there a source?

If you have a pair cut them open and see for yourself

what does it really matter? are they comfortable? are your feet happy?

For me personally, these are the most comfortable IVs i've worn since the 1999 WC IV.
Just curious for the truth.

If you have a pair cut them open and see for yourself
I will definitely do that with my Spyderco once my pair has reached end of life.

25 years ago my old man did it to my worn out Nike Air Max III and Asics Gel 101 runners with a Jimmy Lile Rambo 1 knife and it was hard work. The blue Asics gel bag was really cool to me being an elementary school kid.

Last edited:
Huge shout out to one of the coolest NT Members @Coolcicada  for selling me his size 11 for retail. So much respect for this guy, especially after I had an agreement with someone else on Facebook for $20 over retail and he sold them to someone else without letting me know. I've been looking for these for a while now, it all worked out in the end.

Huge shout out to one of the coolest NT Members @Coolcicada
 for selling me his size 11 for retail. So much respect for this guy, especially after I had an agreement with someone else on Facebook for $20 over retail and he sold them to someone else without letting me know. I've been looking for these for a while now, it all worked out in the end.

Why not be cool, and hit the NTer off with the extra 20 for doing you a solid :rolleyes

Why not be cool, and hit the NTer off with the extra 20 for doing you a solid :rolleyes

1. Money is tight right now, I was supposed to grab these when they did a recent restock in Toronto but I couldn't afford it at the time. So any chance to save I'd take it.

2. He offered me to take it for a few dollars off retail, I insisted on giving him the full retail price.

3. With that said, I came in here to express my thanks and give props to a great community member, do you think I wouldn't return the favour in the future? Kinda rude of you to try to call me out and essentially tell me to "do better" when I was trying to be grateful.

Stop watching others guys money. We all come in here and spend money on 200 dollar shoes that we don't need but do what we have to to get then after we get them we complain about them then still go out and buy more pairs and repeat. We all have first world problems. Dude could have responsibilities and 220 was his spare cash that he saved up. I myself have a specific bank account just for sneakers that I save and put aside so I can cop without thinking about it. Everyone isn't in the same financial situation.

Stop watching others guys money. We all come in here and spend money on 200 dollar shoes that we don't need but do what we have to to get then after we get them we complain about them then still go out and buy more pairs and repeat. We all have first world problems. Dude could have responsibilities and 220 was his spare cash that he saved up. I myself have a specific bank account just for sneakers that I save and put aside so I can cop without thinking about it. Everyone isn't in the same financial situation.

Thanks for this. Some people seem to think that you shouldn't be into sneakers as a hobby if you're willing to save some cash and put it toward other things.

Back
Top Bottom