Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So after about half a day each time I wear these both shoes have a clicking sound when I walk.  It's not like the squeaks I have with other shoes.  It's like when it warms up there's something going on with the glue or insole or something.  Anyone else experience this?  Very disappointing as it gets quite loud.  The insole is glued down really strongly, so I'm hesitating trying to pull it out.

So after about half a day each time I wear these both shoes have a clicking sound when I walk.  It's not like the squeaks I have with other shoes.  It's like when it warms up there's something going on with the glue or insole or something.  Anyone else experience this?  Very disappointing as it gets quite loud.  The insole is glued down really strongly, so I'm hesitating trying to pull it out.
Put some baby powder underneath the insole.

I kind of like it, adds character to the pair
These things break in real nice. One of those shoes that looks better worn. Admittedly, I was looking at my laces yesterday and they are a lil dirty. But, If I put on brand new ones, they will be too white. Man, sneaker head problems are the worst lol. I love these shoes tho. Wear them almost every single day and I'm still happy every time I put them on.

I can't agree about these looking better worn in. I'm gonna miss that icy blue tint when it's gone. Wish I had another pair. I'm just glad I can baby all my shoes with rotation

I can't agree about these looking better worn in. I'm gonna miss that icy blue tint when it's gone. Wish I had another pair. I'm just glad I can baby all my shoes with rotation
These shoes were my first double up. I will beat this first pair into the ground. Then break out the second pair and beat them into the ground. Cant wait for the TBs. Cuz those will be worn a lot too.

These shoes were my first double up. I will beat this first pair into the ground. Then break out the second pair and beat them into the ground. Cant wait for the TBs. Cuz those will be worn a lot too.
same here, my first double up.  Good for you man.  What I don't understand is people buying 4 pairs and wearing NONE of them 
roll.gif

I should have gotten 5 pairs. smh.

When that netting starts to turn yellow....tears shed.

One of my favorite sneakers ever..and I'm not really into Jordans. IV's have great appeal. Maybe I'll sell some stuff around the house any buy another pair lol

Yeah ...that yellowing ...yikes. I sold my 2012's because of it. But that was before I found out you could whiten them. I'll be restoring these when the time comes.

at least your militaries still have their sole. mine fell out 3rd year I wore them.
What!! I have the 06(?) militaries and theres nothing falling off of them. I mean, they are beat to death because they are my yard shoes. But, still in tact and going strong.

I've worn mine appx 20 times and mannnnn they're breaking in sooooo beautifully. I'm talking comfort-these are soooooo freaking comfy-compared to my toro iv and my legend blue iv, the comfort level on these WCs are outta this world (especially under the forefoot). One of the students at the elementary school i work at, put a gash in the white leather toebox with her jump rope-broke my [emoji]10084[/emoji]️. Lovin these and love that resell prices are not out of this world.

Many of us OGs have been waiting for resellers to leave the jordan game but it may be too late; i am the biggest JB Sneakerhead but i'll be passing on the true blues and possibly only going for a single pair of spacejams if i can grab em at retail. It kinda makes me sad that my passion for sneakers have died considerably, but i fault JB and nike for letting the culture get to this point.(pure oversaturation)

I wear all my jordans/sneakers LA style, until the wheels fall off. White shoes look good dirty, and these are no exception. Pissed because I won't be able to wear these until the winter is over out here smh.

Back
Top Bottom