Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah. The different color grey wings and midsole is always a tell. I got a good laugh regardless. Fake or real the listing is a joke!

Yeah man, I've seen a few dudes sell fake 1999 4's for grip. It's your own fault if you bite, and don't do your research. If you know 4's, as well as I do, first gen fakes are VERY easy to spot. These new fakes nowadays, are SUPER hard to spot. Hell, but even real 4's look fake now.

knh564 knh564 , I'm glad you enjoy em, man. Nike/JB did us SO dirty with these butchered low tops, IMHO. If they had the OG, or 1999 height, and shape, they would've been an almost PERFECT retro. I sold both of my DS pairs, last year. I needed the money, and the low cut ankle collars irked me to NO end. BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316

I know they ain't perfect, or even close to OG or 99's but I accept them and all the imperfect 3's and 4's for what they are, which for me are a reminder of the good ol days when we were kids and had to flex the hardest kicks to outshine your friends, or to ball on the court in most high tech Nike out.

Even in the state we get them in, I get cats my age (40+), saying yo, I remember those, or hey I had those, one dude even thought they were OG and was like "you crazy for wearing those" we had a good time. Just gotta make the best of it is the way I take it.

Man we would set the pavement on fire if we all could actually get OG perfect kicks. Fingers crossed 🤞

Yeah I like the 2016 WC probably because I love the cw so much. And I have to have Nike Air or I’m passing like John Stockton. Hell the toe box bothers me more than the height on the 2016 wc. I still enjoy them though. Unlike all the other 4s that didn’t have NA on them I could never and would never settle for that. I guess we all have our own things we will settle for and things we won’t.

Bro

knh564 knh564 , I'm glad you enjoy em, man. Nike/JB did us SO dirty with these butchered low tops, IMHO. If they had the OG, or 1999 height, and shape, they would've been an almost PERFECT retro. I sold both of my DS pairs, last year. I needed the money, and the low cut ankle collars irked me to NO end. BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316

That's because those are horrible, horrendous, atrocious, first generation fakes.
s-l1600.jpg

Like I said in the Black/Cement 4 thread, early fakes had more of an 1989 look, and shape. Especially the netting. Also, the heel bumps were nonexistent. On fake WC's the cement was too dark, and the Nike Air logos, and font is completely different. It's still better than what we've been actually getting since 2004, though.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

You couldn't be more right this shape kills what we have been getting even lately. It's crazy they can produce fakes with the 89 shape and but the 2016 WC were definitely like a low top old skateboard shoe with the tall *** toebox and the collar that is BELOW your ankle when its support to be higher and the whole tab cutting in to your leg isn't supposed to happen either because the collar height would protect you from the tab.

Finally sold my beloved 2016 pair.. I worn them like 10x times, but they were on the verge of being "beaters" LOL. I had to put it up on consignment while still in decent condition. Luckily it sold and got my $280. I hope to cop 2 pairs next time they retro.

Finally sold my beloved 2016 pair.. I worn them like 10x times, but they were on the verge of being "beaters" LOL. I had to put it up on consignment while still in decent condition. Luckily it sold and got my $280. I hope to cop 2 pairs next time they retro.

10x and they were beaters....huh? I'll definitely buy the next retro, but would never give up the pair I have; they look awesome despite their flaws.

25 years of buying shoes this has never ever happened to me. Check it out.

D283F68F-1D1C-48A5-9720-B21805FB9675.png

846D93EB-C230-482F-B434-8AC036F19DC7.jpeg

I gave the guy $75 so I don’t feel too bad. He was cool. Unbelievable.
Holy **** congrats on the steal! My size too damn I’m jealous!! I already have 3 crispy pairs so I will be ok lol

These white cements are way more comfortable than the fire reds that just came out. For me at least. And it’s not even close WAY way more comfortable:smh:

Legit check

WC netting looks horrible. Personally I like the naturalkybaged look after creating memories from wearing my shoes.... Other pics look OK but still lame in my opinion. People really are bored!

I agree with you 100%. I respect the level of craftsmanship, but no way in heck would I pay someone to do this. Let them age naturally baby

Those wcs actually look a lot better than any of the pairs that age naturally. That yellow midsole is everything. The netting alone looks horrible.

Back
Top Bottom