Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wow, I must say some parts of the shoe in the official photo looks terrible. Some parts are nice. I can't see myself spending $240 with tax on these. Maybe I'll change my mind closer to the release date, but for now not feeling it. Especially wtf is up with the Nike not centered???????????? I mean come on!!!! They actually approved it for production like that???

Last edited:
the people complaining/bashing gotta stay away on RD then
laugh.gif

cause we know yall(most)(like 98%) will try & cop anyway

the people complaining/bashing gotta stay away on RD then:lol:

cause we know yall(most)(like 98%) will try & cop anyway
I don't know how they do it bruh. Complaint about crap quality, messed up font, netting, etc. Whilst counting out that 220 plus, LOL. I understand the desire for OG likeness but you gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything. Mofos will make petitions and consider filing class action lawsuits then turn around and buy more pairs of the same kicks on a restock before the ink dries on the lawsuit smh...

Last edited:
I don't know how they do it bruh. Complaint about crap quality, messed up font, netting, etc. Whilst counting out that 220 plus, LOL. I understand the desire for OG likeness but you gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything. Mofos will make petitions and consider filing class action lawsuits then turn around and buy more pairs of the same kicks on a restock before the ink dries on the lawsuit smh...
laugh.gif

I was going to get these but I have a huge issue with the E on the Nike and a huge issue with the 4th row of netting on the side.  Don't even get me started on the 8th row of netting on the tongue.

The Nike promo pics always make the shoe look stupid. They always hike up the tongues on every pic. See every Jordan 1 OG, and I swear Gene Simmons tongues.

As for the off centered font, they won't be like that final production, just see the pair in the guys hands, aligned.

All in all, these are still like the pairs we've been seeing. Some changes, but no drastic difference. No remolding, same toe cap. The leather, grey shade, & NA is worth the 240. I spent that on my '12 pair.

Hope you guys realize that those promo pair pics are usually different than actual retail pairs. Examples: Chicagos, Flight 4's, Fragments, etc.

You can find differences if you look. Not all the time but there are differences.

100% sure tongue height won't be that exaggerated. Quote me on it.

exactly. alternate 89 promo pics had straight netting while the released pair will be angled. bred 1 and royal 1 lows having reversed tongue tags. black stamp on fragments. they do this on purpose to throw off the fake makers. I cant believe some havent caught on by now.

I see what you did there
laugh.gif

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

These have to be a GR what non-GR came in FULL FAMILY SIZES?

I think these are a GR. I saw that preview of Nike air retros they just did as some marketing for JB. Doubt they'd do that and reveal official images and make these limited. It looks like the 1s OG will remain the only limited retros

Back
Top Bottom