Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I keep seeing pics with jumpman hang tag then some with nike air...guess the nike air ones are fake?

Black/Dark Charcoal - True Red-club purple. it's pretty much a Bulls colorway. the purple is an accent color anyway. 

how can a pair of shoes be called the "Raptors" when the Toronto Raptors didn't even exist when the shoe came out. 

They simply should just be called the "Playoff" 7's IMO. Since he wore them in the '92 Playoff/Finals.

I'll call them raptors just because they aren't even a Bulls colorway, hell, they weren't even his allstar game colorway

Never saw Jordan play?

View media item 1872021
well since y'all bring them up and everything ! love my 02 pair , could never **** with tht weak *** **** they dropped the years after tht . favorite jordan ever by far

What's the big difference in these and the 2012's, lace tips?

ive had every incarnation of "raptors" besides that awful package pair with the shadow grey. if you dont swap out for flat laces youre not doing it right 

I kinda accepted those 7's to be called "raptors" when Jalen Rose wore them as a raptor. Otherwise there really isn't enough purple to justify that name when these were re released.

Just to stur the pot; if the banned 1s nickname is cool, then why can't the raptors?

Last edited:

are these gonna be released in the UK to ???
nope...all of europe, but no UK, sorry 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'll call them raptors just because they aren't even a Bulls colorway, hell, they weren't even his allstar game colorway

No way, these are a Bulls colorway. Dominant black and red???

Thread is going way off topic. Patiently waiting for authentic pics to surface
Never looked like a real red too me

Black/Dark Charcoal - True Red-club purple. it's pretty much a Bulls colorway. the purple is an accent color anyway. 

how can a pair of shoes be called the "Raptors" when the Toronto Raptors didn't even exist when the shoe came out. 
So? playoff 13s aren't even supposed to be called playoffs

​
The "Banned" 1's should be called the "Slam Dunk" 1's in my opinion. I know they appeared in the commercial, but the actual shoes that were banned were the "Air Ship". Jordan never even wore them in a NBA game, just the 1985 Slam Dunk competition.  Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Just to stur the pot; if the banned 1s nickname is cool, then why can't the raptors?

The "Banned" 1's should be called the "Slam Dunk" 1's in my opinion. I know they appeared in the commercial, but the actual shoes that were banned were the "Air Ship". Jordan never even wore them in a NBA game, just the 1985 Slam Dunk competition.  Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Nah fam. Same reason why Wht Cement 3s and Wht/Red/Blk 2s aren't referred to as Slam Dunk. That's corny. And yeah the color way was Banned, and Jordan didn't yet have his sig. So when he did get the b/red 1 the shoes were technically Banned too cuz the same color way as the Air Ships. And he also wore em in practice, not just the Slam Dunk contest.

Last edited:

​
That would be because they were 'banned'.

Back
Top Bottom