Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

does finishline allow winners circle coupons on these? dunno if that was covered in here.

online and in-store

hoping for a nike raffle with shipping option as i will not be around a computer for this release.. smh

does finishline allow winners circle coupons on these? dunno if that was covered in here.

online and in-store
i thought the winners circles rewards can be applied to anything? ive never had my rewards declined whenever ive tried to apply to a release. and i have/use rewards often. im talking about online though.

instore may be different.

online and in-store
Online you're only able to use the one associated with your account. In store, you may use anyone's reward. And yes, WC rewards work on anything without restrictions, it's like a gift card.

mean.gif
 at people who only want to 2x up n buy 2 pairs.

Where's The Love.. 

3 pair min 
tongue.gif

online and in-store
i thought the winners circles rewards can be applied to anything? ive never had my rewards declined whenever ive tried to apply to a release. and i have/use rewards often. im talking about online though.

instore may be different.

You can definitely use WC coupons on these

online and in-store
Online you're only able to use the one associated with your account. In store, you may use anyone's reward. And yes, WC rewards work on anything without restrictions, it's like a gift card.
dope thanks.

made my rigged raffle entry that much easier 
nerd.gif

Spike Lee added that to show the problem with youth and our tendency to get violent and place too high value on material things. It's not that serious.
Man, 

If Buggin Out had 2-3 pairs Stocked up... 

Anger wouldn't have taken him over...

but he only copped 1 Pair

WC4 x 4 Pairs is a MAJOR KEY to SUCCESS  
smokin.gif

honestly i always buy multiples of my favorite shoe and they never even come close to making it out of the box.

so ive pretty much stopped doing that

its pretty unnecessary if youre somewhat careful with your kicks

honestly i always buy multiples of my favorite shoe and they never even come close to making it out of the box.

so ive pretty much stopped doing that

its pretty unnecessary if youre somewhat careful with your kicks

It doesn't matter if you clean them after every wear with white shoes... That fresh brand new "glow" fades

And you could always sell the extra pairs down the road when JB decides to retro them

Last edited:
One of the few pairs I will try to double up on. Hopefully I can cook on fnl, got some WC I need to use
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom