Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wish I took more pics of the shoe, but yeah the leather is cheap! It isn't " remastered " quality !

When you guys have in hand you will understand.

With all honesty I feel like the 2012 were made better [emoji]128554[/emoji]
Seriously!? :wow:

That is depressing to hear.

airthompson airthompson Thanks for the comparo. How's the fit?

TTS for me, like the Oreos. If anyone is uncertain or never had a pair of IV's try out the Alternates.

Is the leather comparable to the recent oreo 4 retro, bro?

-Drew

Question for those of you who have been in the game longer than I -- how do you think these compare quality-wise to the 2015 Oreo 4's? Not asking which shoe you prefer, just the materials and build quality specifically.

Well different. One is tumbled. But theyre just as soft. The thing about the Oreos is it's a thicker cut. These are more thin.

I wish I took more pics of the shoe, but yeah the leather is cheap! It isn't " remastered " quality !

Hmm....Need to see these before I cop and make my own assessment. Don't want to drop almost $250 for leather that's worse than the 2012.

Last edited:
hmm its £153, usually kickz list shoes as £20 cheaper than NDC, (alt 2's today were £111 on kickz, £130 on NDC).

Guessing the NDC pricing will follow and be about £175 :/

Im sure it will be £155 on ndc like the alternate 88s

Hmm....Need to see these before I cop and make my own assessment. Don't want to drop almost $250 for leather that's worse than the 2012.
Yea, seeing em in person seems to be the move on these. Went by my local yesterday, they got their order in but said they couldn't let me see em just yet, so I'll have to go back down there early next week.

IF THE SHOES ARE BEING SOLD FOR 220, YOU THINK NIKE WOULD USE REAL LEATHER. 
devil.gif

people stay bashing the leather...I asked while back nobody replied...for the og owners....were they so epic and buttery soft? I feel like people talkin down on these never even had an og and expect those to have been gucci Marc Jacobs quality since they are old

View media item 1900300
Forget what yall takin about, I NEED these [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

people stay bashing the leather...I asked while back nobody replied...for the og owners....were they so epic and buttery soft? I feel like people talkin down on these never even had an og and expect those to have been gucci Marc Jacobs quality since they are old

I'll post full pics later

Question. So according to you if leather creases is it bad quality?

Because the material on the 2012s were the worst, Payless/K-Mart brand shoe quality. Nike should have been ashamed to have put those out. Probably why the started doing the "remastered" thing. Suckas were still buying, but they were also losing a lot of loyal customers too.

Every release there's always some who exaggerates with the hate

We know these won't be amazing quality but saying cheap and 2012 are better? LOL

Raffle codes officially started for Shiekh today. Hopefully we can gather a list @citricacidcycle
In my opinion, Shiekh is the worst place to raffle. Shenanigan city. Never won once (entered countless times), saw them backdoor shoes in front of customers.  Me and my friend raffled once, I swear they threw our ticket in the trash. The shoe box where the raffles go, was no where near the trash bin.

Shoe Place, I won a couple times and haven't entered there as much. Shiekh's, never. Not even going to try there. 

Last edited:
In my opinion, Shiekh is the worst place to raffle. Shenanigan city. Never won once (entered countless times), saw them backdoor shoes in front of customers.  Me and my friend raffled once, I swear they threw our ticket in the trash. The shoe box where the raffles go, was no where near the trash bin.

Shoe Place, I won a couple times and haven't entered there as much. Shiekh's, never. Not even going to try there. 

Noticed you're in the Bay. I'm in Stockton. They're supposed to be digital raffles and I have pretty good luck with them.

So if a store opens at 10am, and i show up at 9:30am....i probably won't be getting a pair then?

Last edited:
^ If the store(s) is doing FCFS, it's a 50/50 chance, but I think you'll be fine.

There should be enough for all, and then some.

Last edited:
Every release there's always some who exaggerates with the hate

We know these won't be amazing quality but saying cheap and 2012 are better? LOL

I'm not hating on these at all- I'm just giving everyone a heads up.... I have multiples

The tab is slightly lower and is curved to the heel cup, opposed to the '99 being more higher flat, and the font being more separated.
View media item 1899902

They spaced the letters in AIR farther apart. NIKE doesn't look centered on the heel. This all makes NIKE and AIR not centered.

View media item 1900126

Here's a retail pair with Nike Air so looks better than the images Nike provided. Those are usually initial product shots. They could've moved the Nike slightly over a little like the 99 but this is something I plan to break down when I do my comparison on YouTube.

View media item 1900337

Last edited:

Hard to do that in the bay. I would just buy them online and return them if not to your liking...

Noticed you're in the Bay. I'm in Stockton. They're supposed to be digital raffles and I have pretty good luck with them.
Yes, when I was working in SF Financial district, I would go to the Market street one, Never had any luck. Care to explain digital raffles? Seems that could be a fair chance for some.

Thanks.

Hard to do that in the bay. I would just buy them online and return them if not to your liking...
Yeah, I don't think these will sit in the bay, by "sitting" I mean, getting a good average size from 8 to 12, still to this day, stores have Maroon 6. But good luck finding it under a size 14/15.

These shoes might not sit over the weekend.

Yes, when I was working in SF Financial district, I would go to the Market street one, Never had any luck. Care to explain digital raffles? Seems that could be a fair chance for some.

Thanks.

Yeah I've been to that one they do it different. The ones at the malls usually have a digital code they keep at the registers and you enter that code at Shiekh's website. Usually we have some guys that contribute codes and it gets posted up at the release threads here on NT.

https://www.shiekhshoes.com/t-raffle.aspx

You'll need to create an account but Shiekh usually gives a window of 4 days or so before they shut down the digital raffle. If you win you get an email. If you don't, you don't get the email. Saves the hassle of employees calling and shadiness of "throwing" a ticket away.

Yeah I've been to that one they do it different. The ones at the malls usually have a digital code they keep at the registers and you enter that code at Shiekh's website. Usually we have some guys that contribute codes and it gets posted up at the release threads here on NT.

https://www.shiekhshoes.com/t-raffle.aspx

You'll need to create an account but Shiekh usually gives a window of 4 days or so before they shut down the digital raffle. If you win you get an email. If you don't, you don't get the email. Saves the hassle of employees calling and shadiness of "throwing" a ticket away.

I'll contribute to the list for LA heads this week I'm nearby the fox hills

Back
Top Bottom