Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Originally Posted by DPthaKid  

my local sheikh got 200 pair bro, these are a massive GR
There is no Sheikh here in Cincy @DPthaKid, and employees at the malls have known to be on some BS... That's why I'm really not trippin' on tryin' online. I've scored 75-85% of my Jordan collection since 2010 on online. The last release I failed to get online, was the Black & Red 1's in 2013. Before that, it was the Toro 4's. I tried to be greedy on FL, and put 2 in quantity box. The page took me back to the waiting screen, and 5 minutes later.... SOLD OUT. I'm still mad at myself off that.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Anyways, like others have said, I should be able to score online.... But it may also take a few hours. I'm hopin' I luck up on FL, so I can get a Winners Circle reward.

any pics of what they look like after being worn a few times? I'd like to see the toe box especially and the ankle padding.

I don't have pics.  I've seen multiple pairs with this.  Just want people on the forum to be on the look out. Give your J's a good look over before you throw the money down.  Not all of them have it,  but  I would not like not noticing it till after I got home then either had to take them back or try to remove it myself.  

I don't have pics.  I've seen multiple pairs with this.  Just want people on the forum to be on the look out. [COLOR=#red]Give your J's a good look over before you throw the money down[/COLOR].  Not all of them have it,  but  I would not like not noticing it till after I got home then either had to take them back or try to remove it myself.  

People should be doing this anyway. Thanks for the info.

Question being I haven't bought Jordans in years. So I tried to put in the work but it seems like 4 locations at my local mall are doing FCFS. However the re-release of the 72-10 at champs is a raffle. . Why wouldn't the 4's be a raffle also to cut down on the madness? No way I'm showing up at the mall Saturday morning and waiting in some crazy line...... not about that life anymore.

Woah whats with everyone saying their local places only getting a few pair for each sizes thought this was a massive GR, got me scared now

Day one is done, no calls. 2 more days left for calls and emails notifications.

Hope not to strike out.

Last edited:
Question being I haven't bought Jordans in years. So I tried to put in the work but it seems like 4 locations at my local mall are doing FCFS. However the re-release of the 72-10 at champs is a raffle. . Why wouldn't the 4's be a raffle also to cut down on the madness? No way I'm showing up at the mall Saturday morning and waiting in some crazy line...... not about that life anymore.

Seems like the 4 is the GR and the 11 is much more limited. Makes sense to me.

I hit like maybe 8 raffles in person and I didn't see any other raffle except one for the Chicago lows at Sheikh (online code).

Back
Top Bottom