Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

3 stores in my mall had over 500 pairs combined with plenty to go around after raffles and ppl who lined up fcfs....the way it should be :pimp:

after 50 minutes of f**ckery I finally managed to get through on the app after numerous reentries of PP info and shipping address... worst release in a LONGTIME.

How long after the SNKRS drop did the XXX's and the University Blue Foam's show up on NDC/Swoosh?

let the wheel spin on SNKRS.  you should have loaded all your CC/GC/Paypal info before in your profile and it auto loads when it lets you thru.

Last edited:
finally got thru on SNKRS. On my old iphone 5 with no service lol.

Tons of errors on all devices. Kept getting air balled at the last checkout stage. All of a sudden my iphone 5 went thru and it said "YOU'RE IN LINE" and i'm like really, all this and you're just going to put me in a line. But it went from Pending to Got Em in like 2 minutes

Anyone able to continuously get through to the payment section of SNKRS only to have it continue to crash?

30 seconds ago I just closed out of the SNKRS app, reopened, picked sz 12 and checked out. Easy. That's after getting another pair off FTL. These seem just like the 72-10's. All you need to cop is patience.

champs is crap. i have nothin in my cart and it tells me limit 1 per pair when i try to add to cart.

Walked into finishline without a raffle ticket, walked out with a pair for me and one for my brother...

Unfortunately, I got the last 11.5 and the entire area where the midsole meets the upper is outlined in blue ink...

Apparently the Finishline I went too had to recall a large amount of their stock due to the same issue I encountered. Apparently they missed the pair they sold to me...

Too many pics to post, however I did post them on my IG.

Any tips on how to remove blue pen markings off of leather without damaging it?

I saw your IG, and while it's dope you got a pair, it sucks that they have the blemishes.

Ask your question again later on this thread or the care/maintenance thread once the dust settles from release time. Posts are getting lost in the frenzy.

Back
Top Bottom