Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nike is pushing the SNKRS app heavy this weekend since its cross platformed for the first time. They're trying to make it so its the preferred route to copping rather than desktop

Well they can ***** with that BS. Not allowing promo codes is just another one of their ways to put one over on their customers. Someone mentioned earlier that if you wait until they arrive, you can have a rep apply a promo code. Is this true? The rep who canceled my order insisted that applying promos to SNKRS orders was impossible, and this was told to him from a supervisor.

These are gonna get restocked or are sitting in stores right now u claimed

Don't pay over retail people!

2pm easy cop here - pissed I woke up and wasted an hour hitting refresh to just grab them this easy 

used snkrs app

Well they can ***** with that BS. Not allowing promo codes is just another one of their ways to put one over on their customers. Someone mentioned earlier that if you wait until they arrive, you can have a rep apply a promo code. Is this true? The rep who canceled my order insisted that applying promos to SNKRS orders was impossible, and this was told to him from a supervisor.
I've done it before, so yes.

Nike is pushing the SNKRS app heavy this weekend since its cross platformed for the first time. They're trying to make it so its the preferred route to copping rather than desktop

Someone earlier copped on snkrs and called to put in the promo and they wouldn't add it

Garbage IMO

first time using snkrs app , just ordered my pair cash was taken from bank,, what's next? email confirmation or shipping?

No go on chat getting them to add my promo code either. Used one on the 72-10's thru SNKRS leaving the code in my cart, but it didn't work this time.

Last edited:

I feel like it's been hit or miss up until this weekend. People during the AM0 release were able to get promo codes on the orders when they called reps. But they more than likely changed up the policy.

Re: SNKRS app/promo code, why would you try during the day of two big releases? Think about how many questions reps are being slammed with. Your best bet is to wait it out a few days or at least until you receive your shoes, then contact Nike when the dust settles.

They showed two orders in their system. When I looked at each order they both had 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Called and they confirmed both orders were cancelled. They honestly couldn't tell me why I had two orders. Thankfully I placed an order through SNKRS shortly after the eastbay order so I'm still getting a pair.
Sounds like I got to them in time. She cancelled one of the orders on Eastbay. The other should go through now.

At a ceremony tonight in Toronto, it presented the player with a one-of-a-kind gift: a full set of the Air Jordan line (I through XXX) in brilliant white. The set was highlighted by the Air Jordan III and Air Jordan VIII, which Bryant wore during the 2002-03 season, in the white, purple and gold colors that have defined Bryant’s career.

Keep getting the Air Ball error on SNKRS. Only on one of my first tries did I get through only to get "you didn't get them". How are you all getting through?

Back
Top Bottom