Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I really wanted these, but the $240 price tag with tax made me pass. Looks like there were a ton of these available.

Can anybody tell me what kind of shoes are these please?
Jordan 4s - White Cement OG 
... I actually do like those Roshe's though. 

I wasn't in the forum yesterday, so this is probably old news to y'all, but did y'all see this crazy mess?

http://myfox8.com/2016/02/12/ny-tee...s-loses-arm-in-craigslist-robbery-gone-wrong/
I refuse to sympathize for that 17 year old kid.  Dude really did 'F him up by running over him tho
laugh.gif

I hope he get's his charges dropped.  I have absolutely no love for thieves and people that steal
Yeah. Especially since he pulled a gun out and sounded like he was ready to take someone's life with it, if it weren't for it getting jammed. Absolutely incredible. I typically meet people at the police station or a military base.

Last edited:
Ordered another pair off snkrs just in case an order gets cancelled. Can't be too sure after a couple of weeks ago NDC cancelled my china v lows

Wanted to order one more pair for about $110 since I still got the 20% off and 50 gift card

Suck they aren't on the website otherwise id send them to my girls house

It appears that all of the online stores are now sold out. 
Just head out to your nearest mall tomorrow and see if them things are still sitting there.

Yeah there was a high demand for these, but Jordan Brand made a crap ton of stock for these 4s.  It'll be a hit-or-miss if your exact size is still missing, but it is better to try than regret later that they were still there for you a day after release.

Back
Top Bottom