Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Serious question to those who say they're not doubling up, and go like 3/7 in raffles... Do you let the store know you won of just let it go to waste? No reason someone is buying the 7 pairs they win. Unless they're going thru a hassle to make $140 :lol:

I'm trying to get 8 pairs for myself lol

^^^^ looks like he was following up with his success story vs reselling based off of this post.
What is he, a damn octopus!? [emoji]128025[/emoji]
His money bruh :wink:

I would have liked to have doubled up, but I realized that I still got the 2012 as beaters :lol:

His money bruh 
wink.gif
This is true.

Last edited:
NDC description says full grain leather... FNL says synthetic and mesh upper... Hmmm..

Isn't that 8 legs? He's got 16 shoes doe
laugh.gif

I only let the pics stand because he did post he wanted 8 pairs for himself. If it's shown otherwise, then I'll have to go back and delete all of the pics
mean.gif
Buying 8 pairs and re-selling, I don't really get. But, I know it happens.

Buying 8 pairs and posting it screams bad taste. 

Isn't that 8 legs? He's got 16 shoes doe :lol:

I only let the pics stand because he did post he wanted 8 pairs for himself. If it's shown otherwise, then I'll have to go back and delete all of the pics :smh:

Buying 8 pairs and re-selling, I don't really get. But, I know it happens.

Buying 8 pairs and posting it screams bad taste. 

I remember someone posting when they did similar m the fresh water Griffey max 1 when they first retrod. We thought he was crazy but he explained how he loved the shoe and wanted pairs for the rest of his life. Gave me perspective and if he has it then more power to him.

I remember someone posting when they did similar m the fresh water Griffey max 1 when they first retrod. We thought he was crazy but he explained how he loved the shoe and wanted pairs for the rest of his life. Gave me perspective and if he has it then more power to him.
For the rest of his life? You treating these like a vaccine....

Lmao the material such as glue wont hold up to see 2035 I bet

For the rest of his life? You treating these like a vaccine....

You? It's not my money nor my problem.

Back
Top Bottom