Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

C'mon man how u gonna take the time to upload just one pic? I will rep if you will show them. 

I'll be not lazy for him and post my 99's, unfortunately I only have the one pair which is now cracked. Would take comparison flicks but the homie beat me to it and the 2016 pair I grabbed off SNKRS isn't coming in until Thursday

View media item 1913263

Last edited:
just received my shipping email from nike, ordered from snkrs app on Saturday,I also received the delayed email on sat afternoon that stated my package won't ship no later then 2/23,
i called on Sunday to complain, and received free next day air
just tracked my package and it should arrive 2/16 ,,, :D

everybody that received a delayed shipment like myself,
don't stress it will ship real soon before the date stated

only the on call eb orders should be worried lol just joking

these are the most cool shoes in 2016 so far besides new yeezys. i would cop any cement color even if they were sus.  they feel soft when i touch mine basicaly like all Js but i guess its like ricycled cement or somethin.

these are the most cool shoes in 2016 so far besides new yeezys. i would cop any cement color even if they were sus.  they feel soft when i touch mine basicaly like all Js but i guess its like ricycled cement or somethin.
bro you have to be kidding me,,adidas yeezys ugly

This has been a wild release. Slept in Saturday morning and figured that was that. Read on here around 2pm pst about availability on SNKRS.. ordered but no shipping info until about 15 mins ago. I ended up ordering from EB tonight around 8pm pst half size bigger. Thats nuts for a release like this!

I  like yeezy's but  bro...  you sound like a clown with  that  crap.

Welp after getting a delayed shipping email from NDC I received another email saying my order has shipped!

Agggh..... just tried to order an 11.5 to the UK through EB, but nothing...... she said they have other sizes though 11, 13 to name a few.

Is it worth me keep calling back? Like will these keep popping up in different sizes?

This is the first time I've ever tried to order from the US via phone - desperate times. I feel all restless at night knowing I only have 1 pair!

I don't know why the numbers were so small over here. I called a footlocker in London and they checked the Footlocker EU Inventory..... there is not one single size over a US7.5 that he could get from any store in Europe
sick.gif

Spoke to Size? in London Covent Garden, which is a pretty famous shopping area/tourist spot..... and they got 13 pairs in total.

Agggh..... just tried to order an 11.5 to the UK through EB, but nothing...... she said they have other sizes though 11, 13 to name a few.

Is it worth me keep calling back? Like will these keep popping up in different sizes?

This is the first time I've ever tried to order from the US via phone - desperate times. I feel all restless at night knowing I only have 1 pair!

I don't know why the numbers were so small over here. I called a footlocker in London and they checked the Footlocker EU Inventory..... there is not one single size over a US7.5 that he could get from any store in Europe :x

Spoke to Size? in London Covent Garden, which is a pretty famous shopping area/tourist spot..... and they got 13 pairs in total.

Well someone said last night that they were out of 13 and now you say they told you it's available so it wouldn't hurt to keep trying

Last edited:
I placed a order through the SNKRS for my size around 10ish and then I went on Nike and placed another order using a different form of payment but the same account with same billing and shipping at 1 PM. Both orders have shipped this morning. This turned out better then I thought. 
smokin.gif

Eastbay has a few sizes (including 12) on their website. I just added a size 12 and it allowed be to begin the check out process. I backed out, but stock shows that it's good.

Back
Top Bottom