Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Originally Posted by growingupny  

His IG is @Nike21Nate
Thanks @growingupny, much appreciated!

Repped.

glasses.gif

16 pairs of kicks???? So let me ask anyone who cops multiples of one pair of kicks.

How many other pair of kicks do y'all own? Any how much sdo y'all rotate kicks???? What do y'all do for a living?

I asked because for me I have so many kicks (im sure not nearly as much as many of you) that one pair of any given shoe is definitely enough for me cause multiple shoes stay in my rotation and my job requires me to be more casual so no kicks more Aldo type shoes, so I only get to really wear mine all day the on a weekend.

Last edited:
16 pairs of kicks???? So let me ask anyone who cops multiples of one pair of kicks.

How many other pair of kicks do y'all own? Any how much sdo y'all rotate kicks???? What do y'all do for a living?

I asked because for me I have so many kicks (im sure not nearly as much as many of you) that one pair of any given shoe is definitely enough for me cause multiple shoes stay in my rotation and my job requires me to be more casual so no kicks more Aldo type shoes, so I only get to really wear mine all day the on a weekend.

Some of us just collect shoes even tho we know we can't wear them every day due to work reasons.

16 = my mans wants enough for the rest of his life. Or sell extra pairs down the road

So a Taylor Swift discussion would be appropriate in this thread because there's no "Teenage Girls' Music" forum on Niketalk.com, correct?
Bro, we were just admiring the dude's car. The shoe has already been released, there's not much to really be discussed. Keep scrolling down if it bothers you so much.

And there is a music forum on Niketalk, but we weren't discussing anything music related.

So a Taylor Swift discussion would be appropriate in this thread because there's no "Teenage Girls' Music" forum on Niketalk.com, correct?
Bro, we were just admiring the dude's car. The shoe has already been released, there's not much to really be discussed. Keep scrolling down if it bothers you so much.

And there is a music forum on Niketalk, but we weren't discussing anything music related.

There's also car threads in General fourm.

3/4th of a page was dedicated just to discussing what thread the 2 off topic posts should be moved to. Fascinating.

And if I could afford it, I would have bought 15 pairs too.. Who knows if/when these will release again..

From what I could tell from mjo23dan's comparison video, the 99 paid had a "J" on the patch of the tongue to distinguish fakes and the 2012 pair had twenty twelve on the tongue to distinguish fakes. Does the 2016 pair have a detail like that?

Last edited:
Some of us just collect shoes even tho we know we can't wear them every day due to work reasons.

16 = my mans wants enough for the rest of his life. Or sell extra pairs down the road

That's what's up. Yeah 16 is a whoooole lot, defintely a lifetime worth lol I aint mad tho.

Any websites still out there with pairs?
Missed out cuz I thought they would sit like everything else had for a long time.

There is a car thread. There is a music thread.

But being a stickler about a couple of comments complimenting dudes car isn't necessary. There are most posts about the issue than existed for the actual issue.

Any websites still out there with pairs?
Missed out cuz I thought they would sit like everything else had for a long time.
No chance anything with the Nike Air branding will sit.

Best bet is finding a reasonable deal on eBay.

Excessive and Ironic. People were posting the same gifs pre-drop when we said they would sell out immediately, ya were doing math problems and verbal supply and demand graphs talking about they'd still be sitting today. Don't trash one of your fellow economists for following the gospel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom