Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I can tell by the color of your laces you been wearing em alot! Props lol...post the whole shoe I wanna see how these crease after some major wearing

White Paint already chippin on my left midsole.. Not to worried tho cant wait to see how they look in a couple more months

Hey guys I have a question. I sold my cement 4s on eBay and then shipped then in a box with ups. Paid insurance on them too. Ups absolutely destroyed the box and now the seller wants to return the shoes back to me. What can I do? What you think ups will do about this situation. The shoes now take a price hit because of the dam box.
GALLERY]

the dude is probably sendin you back a pair of fakes, good luck on that 1 homie quan

does anyone have a problem with the foam padding on the back of the 4's ?

i'm have a problem with my ALTERNATE 89 as the back padding is going in when i put my foot in

i hope the same thing dont happen with the nike air 89 pair

does anyone have a problem with the foam padding on the back of the 4's ?

i'm have a problem with my ALTERNATE 89 as the back padding is going in when i put my foot in

i hope the same thing dont happen with the nike air 89 pair
sounds like you've been pushing the cushion down more and more cuz you slip your feet into your shoes

Last edited:
sounds like you've been pushing the cushion down more and more cuz you slip your feet into your shoes

So how do I put my foot into the shoe lol

Never had this problem with 4!s till the 2012 retros and up to the current releases
Had the same problem with the red 4's from a few years back and sold them

Use a shoe horn?

I might have to I never did before

Last edited:
People who wear their shoes to the ground like you are the only ones who can logically double/triple up! (compared to people who stock multiple pairs that they never wear)  Great to see people enjoying their shoes!

Back
Top Bottom