Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah, the money is the problem. I'm still a student and if I'm buying them I'll be completely broke until my side job money comes in
@wikiross It's a 12
Yeah, in that case, I'd say skip it tbh. I'm not into telling people how to spend their money but I've been there, done that. Plus, JB will always release these shoes over and over. Set your priorities straight and just focus on much more important stuff. It's much more rewarding spending a money that you do have. My 02 cents.

Last edited:
i got some a week or two ago on stockx for 252 shipped. 4's are my second fav model after 13's so glad to add these to my collection for a fairly reasonable price.

now i need some do the right thing laces.

Last edited:
I picked up another pair recently too, up to 3 now, just couldn't resist, someone on the local FB sneaker group was letting them go for a steal at VNDS condition. Cement 4's are my absolutely fav jordan

I appreciate you guys for helping me out and give me some advice. Glad that you kept me from going broke or maybe into debts. ;D

The do the right pack is a nice idea - im sure customs are the way to go about it tho - the kobes are just thrown in there for the hype. It would have been way better to see retro flight hi or some force V in this pack.

The do the right pack is a nice idea - im sure customs are the way to go about it tho - the kobes are just thrown in there for the hype. It would have been way better to see retro flight hi or some force V in this pack.

...?

Kobes = Fly '89s, or do you know something that I don't/Google isn't informing me of? :lol:

I still haven't picked up a pair of these.
mean.gif
Must have if you collect jordans even sporadically, i've cleared out a ton of my "collection" and these were one of the few jordans i kept

I just notice my netting is starting to yellow. Only wore them twice. Is there any products to get it back to white?

The same method that is used to restore yellowed translucent soles, also works for yellowed netting.

So if you find one of those icy sole sauce brands (or just use 40vol hair creme with the same approach) it should work. There are videos on YouTube as well.

That's why I don't want to wear my pair lol. Once the net yellows and the mesh behind the net gets stained, It's pretty much a wrap.

Yeah I got maybe almost a dozen solid wears on my pair. Gotta make sure it's a controlled environment tho lol. Love them very much it's my second favorite shoe of all time right behind the BC3. Want to preserve them as long as possible.

The same method that is used to restore yellowed translucent soles, also works for yellowed netting.

So if you find one of those icy sole sauce brands (or just use 40vol hair creme with the same approach) it should work. There are videos on YouTube as well.

That's why I don't want to wear my pair lol. Once the net yellows and the mesh behind the net gets stained, It's pretty much a wrap.

Gotta wear them. Either they will yellow on your feet or yellow in the box

Yeah I got maybe almost a dozen solid wears on my pair. Gotta make sure it's a controlled environment tho lol. Love them very much it's my second favorite shoe of all time right behind the BC3. Want to preserve them as long as possible.

I found a lot of people just painting it so I'm going to do that. Would of thought by now JB would of figured it out.

They know what they're doing. If they made shoes that never aged, people wouldn't buy every re-release. Same reason tire companies don't make solid tires for anyone other than the president. It's all part of the business plan.

I have 100+ wears on my 2016 pair, absolutely no yellowing of the netting. However, my 2012 pair aged very quickly

Back
Top Bottom