NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Im not sure about this. I don’t remember the OG Zoom Kobe 1 having many QC issues back in 06 but when the protro 1 released, there were a ton of pairs that came with terrible looking wrinkles in the leather. Especially with the blackout and maize pairs.
Fettiflint Fettiflint mentioned some of his J's he hooped in weren't lasting more than 6mos
Which is a way bigger problem than a few wrinkled pairs

Damn it looks like they sent out all the B grades for the shock drop
Off to the outlets they go
Taking my pair to the outlet next door tomorrow :smh:
Thought if I wore them the creases wouldn’t look too bad.. nah it’s worse :smh:

BA305AF7-8DFB-4440-A7A4-A1F1451D6692.jpeg

I am satisfied with my pair, the leather is fine, from what I remember it’s better than the last motor sports IV leather from the last retro.... I haven’t even wore mines yet lol.... it’s somewhere in that damn room.... anyways.... I need 2 pairs or these! 🙏🏽
The leather on the Alternate Motorsport 4 is good quality. I cant speak on the white Motorsport 4’s because I never had them.

At least the Nike Air looks better aligned than the Black and Red 4s.

This whole talk about the masses not caring about quality is bogus. Y`all do realize there's a difference between Nike Talk's definition of quality and that of normal human beings?

Toe box really is a disaster. And you can see from the overall height of the mesh area (count the squares) that the retro is significantly bigger b/c the wings need to be higher, which results in a correspondingly smaller mesh height in the OGs. If they can fix the 3 and 11s, this one wouldn't be that hard. I'm actually not totally turned off by the height; the toe box is way more bothersome.

This is NT, so discussing this is cool....I'm still copping no matter what; criticize me if you will....hope I can at least find one of those better looking toe boxes.

I don't buy that the shock drop is any diff; they pulled from the same inventory; this is the QC we can expect...

My brother pair came in with extra wrinkled and creased leather just like the 2012s. It’s crazy that JB do these bold every single time they release

Back
Top Bottom