NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Our shoes are probably getting dropped off at GOAT receiving dock as we speak 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️This is wack AF
if you look in the comments of youtube videos of the fire red iv a couple flx employees ask how much they think resell will be and that they get the shoes 30 percent off iono if they lying or not tho

Struck out on Champs too. I think the time has come to send these chain.stores a message that they need to steer course.....I haven't met A SINGLE person that is a fan of this new FLX system, they have to know it's extremely unpopular.

My first FLX win, size 10 at Champs in Seattle area. I did end up maxing out head starts with Champs — I didn’t do any with Foot Locker and Footaction.

L on Foot Locker.

Wow, entered on FLX for Footlocker only, I only have one account. And got a W for once. I know I've been flip flopping on these like a ************, but spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour finally convinced me I may as well try to get a pair and then make the decision as to whether or not to keep them or return them. Since they were the first J I ever had, and all that. So I'll pick them up tomorrow and we'll see. I guess I'll gun for another pair on SNKRS just for the chance of matching up two decent shoes, and I can send at least one back to Nike. If both pairs suck, I'm dumping both immediately.

still dont understand waitlist. how does it become available if all raffle tickets have been accounted for? its not like they are find lost tickets 🤷🏽‍♂️

So L's on Fnl, Hibbett,Ftl, waitlisted on Champs which is most likely an L too smh. I haven't hit 1 raffle on Hibbetts in over 16 months. Never on Ftl,Champs. I've hit on Fnl twice this year. Flint 13s and Concord Lows.

I feel if we didn't win on FTL the chances of winning on FTA and Champs are slim because I feel FTL is the one that usually gets most of the stock.

still dont understand waitlist. how does it become available if all raffle tickets have been accounted for? its not like they are find lost tickets 🤷🏽‍♂️
People either pass on the reservation or don’t confirm on time. I’ve only been upgraded off waitlist a couple times.

In the same mall this is crazy. L on FTL. We’ll see what Footaction talkin about now

Attachments

• 42B0D52B-AAA2-4E43-A6C2-76A8477B024F.jpeg
    42B0D52B-AAA2-4E43-A6C2-76A8477B024F.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 129
  • F4232053-D267-4D3A-BC0A-F05113F39822.jpeg
    F4232053-D267-4D3A-BC0A-F05113F39822.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 136
im not paying over retail for these. **** um. ill just use that money to buy some got damn adidas or reeboks instead. **** nike for allowing this garbage to happen once more in my lifetime

L on Footaction as well. So L on FNL, FTL, FA and Champs? I feel if there's so many of these made I shoulda at least got a W for one of these stores.

Back
Top Bottom