NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I feel like a lot of folks will hit on SNKRS. These BF drops are always huge, although COVID may have something to say about that this year.

“L”mageddon
60E06ED6-7A3E-4CF2-9E70-3B160FDFF62B.png

Went 6/9 letting 2 gooo, keeping 2 & shooting the homie 2 for retail price!!!

WL on 3 FTL, Champs,FTA

I really hope the Black/Gold 1 are this easy to get:lol:

This is the only sneaker I have ever won from flx, including general releases with full head start. This leads me to believe they produced almost a million pairs. Still glad I locked a pair in.

I guess my luck ran out since getting 2 PS5's.
I messed up and sold one of mines already.... it’s shooting up right now
Yeah, you two didn't deserve **** after your PS5 shenanigans.

LOL J/K. Even though I somehow lucked into winning a FTL pair through the app, reading the reports on here already, what another effing joke. It's enough already, Nike, footstores, etc.

Didn't expect so many L's but FLX is basura so I'm not that surprised. There has to be way more of these out there.

Yeah, you two didn't deserve **** after your PS5 shenanigans.

LOL J/K. Even though I somehow lucked into winning a FTL pair through the app, reading the reports on here already, what another effing joke. It's enough already, Nike, footstores, etc.

Lol. One of those PS5's was mine. A lady at my job asked me to help her get one for her young children for Xmas. I lucked out. I was looking at Black Friday games and the Ps5 didn't say sold out anymore just click for details. I purchased it. Drove and hour to pick it up. Didn't charge anything but retail and I didn't even charge for gas . I hope her kids light up on xmas

Wish all these raffles would make their draw time clear. I want a pair but don't want to end up with pairs I can't return. With my luck I'll be concerned then end up with none... Heh.

Back
Top Bottom