NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

You think so? I guess that's correct but idk about the majority of people that post. They may flip a pair or two a month to feed their addiction, I wouldn't call that a reseller.

They do it to support their habit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could be right though.

This.

Any shoes I flip is to get more kicks that I want, and it's a cycle.

But the true resellers botting with FSR of kicks ruined the game, I see people on my Social Media with 10-15 pairs every release. Just making money.

I'm not knocking their hustle at all, but as a collector it sucks having to pay resale sometimes for a pair I really want.

Then again it's 2020, people aren't doing well financially, so I respect the Hustle and Grind for any Buck to be made.

This.

Any shoes I flip is to get more kicks that I want, and it's a cycle.

But the true resellers botting with FSR of kicks ruined the game, I see people on my Social Media with 10-15 pairs every release. Just making money.

I'm not knocking their hustle at all, but as a collector it sucks having to pay resale sometimes for a pair I really want.

Then again it's 2020, people aren't doing well financially, so I respect the Hustle and Grind for any Buck to be made.

I think a lot of it is posturing. I don't think anyone is using bots to buy up FSR, not when there are dozens or hundreds of bots fighting for stock. I think a lot of these resellers are buying up stock at prices lower than resale but higher than retail to flaunt multiple pairs for marketing purposes (nobody cares if you're flexing 1 pair to flip).

Just got shipping from champs
Coming in via usps and scheduled delivery for tuesday
That’s one day faster than Nike
My Nike pair coming in Wednesday
I prefer the footsites using usps
Before it was always ups ground but sometimes they would use ups surepost

Saw these in person yesterday. These are lows that are supposed to be mids. How do y'all ignore this??? Would you accept OG Chicago 1's with mids height??? Had these in hand. Good quality. My size. $214 out the door. Couldn't do it...

1606685319304.gif

You think so? I guess that's correct but idk about the majority of people that post. They may flip a pair or two a month to feed their addiction, I wouldn't call that a reseller.

They do it to support their habit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could be right though.

I mean even if you resell one or two pairs a month to offset the costs of your sneaker purchases, that's still reselling. It's just reselling on a smaller scale compared to the bot users buying FSRs. That one or two pairs they bought to resell still took away someone's opportunity to purchase a shoe they wanted to wear.

The guy who sells nickel and dime bags here and there to feed their addiction isn't any less guilty of committing a crime than the kingpin moving heavy weight on the street.

Last edited:
Saw these in person yesterday. These are lows that are supposed to be mids. How do y'all ignore this??? Would you accept OG Chicago 1's with mids height??? Had these in hand. Good quality. My size. $214 out the door. Couldn't do it...
It’s not ignoring. It’s more like, this is the only option available, and more people than not take it. It’s nothing new with these, all IV retros have been this way forever now.

IMO resellers are generally broke clowns that are hoping to make mere peanuts per pair. The IV’s are selling for $250 in my size on SX now. Subtract the 12% SX commission and you’re left with $220 which is a $4 profit for the seller

resellers are losers whether you’re reselling one pair or fifty.

on the flip side for me it’s totally worth it to pay. $30-50 over retail to secure the pair I want if I can’t cop on release day.

and I actually wear my shoes.

Last edited:
Ain’t bought a nik since “04”

I hear all this resellers only making $5-25 dollars but if you’re a reseller you have steady/regular clientele that tip and you hand to hand.

What your thinking about is individuals who sell online only through the four major platforms (fees,fees,etc). Now that’s a gamble where you could see a return or make a return and get your money back if you don’t flip them.

Nothing to see here. Jordan Brand has been playing games like this for years. It’s nothing new.

You’re right I am only considering online resellers. Are there actually people doing hand to hand resale transactions ?

IDK......... I never bought from resellers/scalpers. I was major retailers or bust till StockX and Goat came along.

I’m sure resellers stock up on off-white & Travis Scott’s. And sell to their premium clientele. It’s individuals who doubled or tripled up selling on StockX.

i blame nike more than resellers. there would be no problem getting shoes if nike made alot of pairs.

how do you NOT make a million kobe bruce lees? what kind of bull **** was that?

Back
Top Bottom