NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Wtf is going on with the left shoe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1809BD4F-226C-4EDB-A228-7C039275DE9F.gif

Defend? By making a simple comment that the pair pictured has a wingtip cut to it? Lol
I mean you can clearly see a wing come up 😂😂😂

I don't know abouty ou, but I'll take wing tip over steel toe anytime, my friend.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

God, this sneaker is shaped, and cut so ******* bad. I mean, I'm REALLY, REALLY trying to like em, but I just CAN'T!!! The entire shoe is a cluster of ALL kinds of ****s.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

You know what is ****? I know these shoes are ugly as hell but why does this pair have the wings further back the throat of the sneaker is closer together and the shape is higher? But fire reds come out like a normal *** GR shape.

I've come to the conclusion that Nike/JB is "The Man"...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the real though, their just ***holes. And they also know we'll put up with their BS antics, regardless.

These are definitely the stiffest jordans I’ve had in some time. Once I find a thin insole I can swap with the existing one I’ll start breaking them in.
4’s definitely take quite a few wears for them to start feeling more comfortable.

Real talk. People here are so obsessed with Nike trying to get back to the original shape but don't stop to think about whether it looks better or not.

Truthfully the OG shape does look better if the designers were able to replicate it but clearly they cannot.
This is all I see with that leather cut on the “OG” 😂😂😂😂 View attachment 2707266
Bruh, if that’s what you see when you look at the OG then don’t worry, they make shoes for you I’ll DM you the link if you need.........

E4AF2D80-3693-4A31-8A16-F8A994F7B409.jpeg

I love my pair but damn, how can the left and right pair makers be so off the same page? JBs intent was there, the delivery though. :smh: QC needs worked on for sure.

It’s crazy how the OG has a higher ankle and a lower toe at the same time.

Look, let’s just deal with the reality of the situation. JB CAN get the shape right, but WONT until they HAVE TO. It makes perfect business sense to GRADUALLY correct the shape so you can release the same shoes multiple times and be ASSURED that they will sell every time.

These are definitely the stiffest jordans I’ve had in some time. Once I find a thin insole I can swap with the existing one I’ll start breaking them in.
4’s definitely take quite a few wears for them to start feeling more comfortable.
These are definitely uncomfortable. More uncomfortable than my wc4s. Yeah 4s in general aren’t the most comfortable but these fire reds are uncomfortable even for 4s. At least they are for my feet specifically.

These are definitely uncomfortable. More uncomfortable than my wc4s. Yeah 4s in general aren’t the most comfortable but these fire reds are uncomfortable even for 4s. At least they are for my feet specifically.
I’m still waiting on my pair to come but I’m definitely curious to see how uncomfortable they are based on your feedback. My 2019 Bred 4’s became pretty comfy after about 3 or 4 wears and to be honest they weren’t even really uncomfortable right out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom