NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

x782x.jpg

My quote from a few days ago.
Well guys, my Champs pair came in. My goodness lol. Looks like I got a combination of smooth and tumbled on the toe box. Also not sure what that shiny stuff is on the left toe box but hopefully a Lysol wipe can get rid of it. Wish I had an opportunity to beat my kicks up after a few wears geez. This has got to be worst pair of Jordans I’ve ever purchased in life lol
538BE51E-DC32-428A-8D6E-27A20D6E0BA5.jpeg
E2C5BB45-67EB-4D2A-B506-A730982C13AE.jpeg
3E72DACB-7570-4B79-9D89-9BA8EF84B4B2.jpeg
Ok, this pair I wouldn’t be fine with. This should be B-grade.

E8462545-2F66-40E7-BFBA-770C80D4DDE4.png

This is getting ridiculous. No update in 8 days. Was supposed to be here 12/3. Smh. Nike has been the worst with shipping throughout this whole pandemic. It took me 3 weeks to get my FR5’s from the shock drop, people that bought them on release day got them the same time as me. Meanwhile everything else I’ve ordered especially from Amazon has made it to me in a timely manner.

This is getting ridiculous. No update in 8 days. Was supposed to be here 12/3. Smh. Nike has been the worst with shipping throughout this whole pandemic. It took me 3 weeks to get my FR5’s from the shock drop, people that bought them on release day got them the same time as me. Meanwhile everything else I’ve ordered especially from Amazon has made it to me in a timely manner.
That isn’t Nike, but more than likely the shipping carrier. It’s the holidays man!

And no comment on the fire red 5! When there was a huge pandemic going on

couple things to be mindful of. We are currently in a pandemic. It is the holiday season. States are now re-initiating lockdowns. The stress being in logistics during the holidays is already enough. We know that all this has previously bottlenecked through the delivery companies, not so much the seller. Now add on all the additional variables this year has thrown us. You ordered during one of the busiest E-commerce weeks, and this year will shatter record in that realm of retail

Your Amazon order are being most likely being fulfilled from local distribution centers, strategically sprinkled throughout metro areas and states to process your orders in a timely manner. We’re talking hundreds of locations all over the country. Nike, Adidas, FTL, they only have a hand full. Amazon can hire its own fleet under logistic brands to ensure the items they sell are getting to you in case your local DC doesnt have it, but for the most part whatever you ordered is literally coming from a location no further than a days drive. If you live in a larger metropolitan area, Amazon has eliminated the need to use 3rd party delivery and developed their own.

Chill out homeboy. You were lucky enough to have the money to buy a pair of old shoes from 30 odd years ago

It's wild seeing all these quality issues. I bought these the last time they came out in 2012, and no lie, still to this day, it is the worst quality Jordan I have ever purchased in my life; it honestly looked like somebody had already been wearing the shoes for a month. So it's crazy to see the same thing after 8 years. I wonder what is it with the Fire Red 4's that keeps make them such a horrible quality shoe.

That isn’t Nike, but more than likely the shipping carrier. It’s the holidays man!

And no comment on the fire red 5! When there was a huge pandemic going on
I haven’t had these type of problems with anyone except Nike, sorry bro can’t agree. Nike uses UPS, I just got an order in from Northface in a timely manner they use UPS as well. I’ve probably gotten 6-8 packages delivered this week due to holiday shopping, no issues. The only one that hasn’t showed up is Nike.

It's wild seeing all these quality issues. I bought these the last time they came out in 2012, and no lie, still to this day, it is the worst quality Jordan I have ever purchased in my life; it honestly looked like somebody had already been wearing the shoes for a month. So it's crazy to see the same thing after 8 years. I wonder what is it with the Fire Red 4's that keeps make them such a horrible quality shoe.
The 2012’s had terrible quality issues. I remember that. And I’m not picky like some of y’all. I picked up pairs for a couple of my friends back in 2012, and they were all unhappy with their pairs. They just can’t get this shoe right for some reason. The Mars were trash too. As long as mine show up and aren’t ridiculously bad though I’ll be happy.

Copped the last size 12 from nike santa monica:
my girl picked them up for herself (6.5y earlier in the weekend) from The grove and wanted to have matching pairs

[SUP]pics below of my size 12:[/SUP]
FFAA77C7-33D0-465D-B0D9-44A657CE23FB.jpeg
2C279CC2-69F0-4913-B766-4091FE2A4C79.jpeg

How's the fitment for you if you've tried them on yet? I went against my better judgement and got an 11.5, the length is fine, but overall, it's crushing my foot. I want to pull the trigger on a 12 if I can find a pair at a decent price, but not if the fitment is going to be similar.

How's the fitment for you if you've tried them on yet? I went against my better judgement and got an 11.5, the length is fine, but overall, it's crushing my foot. I want to pull the trigger on a 12 if I can find a pair at a decent price, but not if the fitment is going to be similar.
Haven’t tried them on yet,

I got the same size as i have in all my other 4’s (White Cement/Breds/Travis’) so i hope they fit the same

my sons pair came in from FTL. Some pre creasing. Ugly toe box of course but hey, I’m sure he’ll b happy wit them for x mas...
3B8ED8B5-EAD8-433E-A62F-A4DA4AFF6DD1.jpeg
8A69642F-282F-4F8A-B420-5C933591B194.jpeg
My iron and I could fix any issues you have with the toes in 20-30 min LOL. Looks like a pretty good pair.
Ok, this pair I wouldn’t be fine with. This should be B-grade.
About time you admitted this release is ****** up, you freaking apologist. :lol:
I haven’t had these type of problems with anyone except Nike, sorry bro can’t agree. Nike uses UPS, I just got an order in from Northface in a timely manner they use UPS as well. I’ve probably gotten 6-8 packages delivered this week due to holiday shopping, no issues. The only one that hasn’t showed up is Nike.
Sorry bro, you're wrong. Nike's volume is so massive, it ironically isn't a benefit under the present conditions. This is at least partially why people have been getting Nike deliveries lately from alternate (and not always desirable) carriers. There is no magic bullet right now, and Nike isn't God, it's just another retailer trying to move millions of packages a week at a time when doing so is hugely challenging. I adopted patience as my friend a few months ago, and I say that as someone who usually has zero patience, especially when it comes to my fresh gear being delivered :rofl:

4s are by far the most uncomfortable jordan ive ever worn lol. literal bricks. worked a shift in my cement ivs and legit was like im never doing this again and sold them out of anger.
Out of the 1-14 models, I feel they are also the most narrow followed by the 9’s.

4s are by far the most uncomfortable jordan ive ever worn lol. literal bricks. worked a shift in my cement ivs and legit was like im never doing this again and sold them out of anger.

So interesting. I guess people's foot shape is so different, even if you buy the correct size. 4s aren't my most comfortable, but I can wear them all day with no issues. I find certain 4s I have that I'd even say are pretty comfy, and more so than something like 11s for example. Nothing beats Zoom with React (ex. ACGs I have), but not uncomfortable for me at all.

It's really nuts that there's been no restocks; so unusual for these black friday high volume releases. Maybe due to dealing with shipping delays as a priority. In the past there have definitely been restocks before there was time for returns to account for those restocks; maybe they were mostly canceled orders? Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom