NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Yea, that swap wasn't done well.

1612397810506.png

That OG height, and ankle collar...

drool01.gif

drool02.gif

Which branch is she joining?

Good luck to her. I'll hit my 20 year mark in the Navy at the end of this month.
Thank you for your service! Congrats on making it my brother in arms!

She’s joining the Army, following my footsteps lol.

Glad I bought my pair for a little over retail on ebay before prices got bad. Managed to pick out a pretty decent pair too.

Glad I bought my pair for a little over retail on ebay before prices got bad. Managed to pick out a pretty decent pair too.
Given the state of play overall, I'm still shocked I got the W on FTL for these and picked them up from the store for retail on release day. Now prices creeping near $300 for this pretty trash version? It offends my Jordan sensibilities that these are going for noticeably more than fire red Vs. I can buy my sz 11 in the Vs, on fee-laden SX right now, for $280 total shipped. Now that I type that out, I'm seriously considering grabbing a third pair :lol:
Seriously such a way better retro than the IVs. I sure don't really need another pair but I almost feel like I should before people catch on and prices are $375 in a year.

Given the state of play overall, I'm still shocked I got the W on FTL for these and picked them up from the store for retail on release day. Now prices creeping near $300 for this pretty trash version? It offends my Jordan sensibilities that these are going for noticeably more than fire red Vs. I can buy my sz 11 in the Vs, on fee-laden SX right now, for $280 total shipped. Now that I type that out, I'm seriously considering grabbing a third pair :lol:
Seriously such a way better retro than the IVs. I sure don't really need another pair but I almost feel like I should before people catch on and prices are $375 in a year.
This Thought Of Fire Red V's Literally JUST Crossed My Mind.

I Was Shocked To See Those Haven't Crept Up Yet!

I Think That Third Pair Is Must My Dude :nthat:

This Thought Of Fire Red V's Literally JUST Crossed My Mind.

I Was Shocked To See Those Haven't Crept Up Yet!

I Think That Third Pair Is Must My Dude :nthat:
I’m putting in a bid. I don’t know why, exactly, but I want to wear a pair with no effs given and slowly trash them LOL
EDIT: Skipped SX (thankfully). Pulled on a pair from a reputable eBay seller. $262 shipped, so a whole $42 more than retail + CA tax. This worked out great ... originally planned on buying Carmines, but we know how that went LOL. So for a few bucks more, got another pair of Vs that are a much better retro, and will now enjoy wearing them into the ground and watching them age and turn yellow with glee. I am going to go out of my way to rock these with zero care, and see what happens to them.

Last edited:
Did anyone have access to the FR IVs that were in the SNKRS drop? Missed it but curious to know if they had a FSR

Back
Top Bottom