NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

the shoe already sells out so not sure how sales would go up by a lot when they're already selling out as is (and were before that with even worse shape and materials). besides, if you look at the AM III, people on this board love that retro but they're hitting sales racks on pretty much every colorway. i don't know what it costs nike to pay attention to all the details that made OG versions beloved, but I'm guessing someone, somewhere did a calculation and saw the math didn't add up to appease a small subsection of old sneakerheads.
Yeah your right I just get pissed off at the shape.... but you're right people who dont give a **** about the history or anything about the shoes will buy them just to resell or to look like their favorite "influencers" so either way they will never have to change anything... it sucks.

For a shoe with bad QC, prices sure seem to be going up for them
It's a classic OG color 4 it was always gonna go up. Even some of the straight trash from like 2012 is really high lol. Jordans keep value well. The limited stuff is high and the OG colors are basically a guarantee to be 300-500 after a year or 2. For the most part anyway.

Those jackasses at Nike/JB just CAN'T get the ankle collars, build, and wing placement right, on this ***DAMN model.

14904_01.jpg.jpeg

14904_03.jpg.jpeg

14904_06.jpg.jpeg

Even the ***DAMN back tabs are too small, now.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Even though these aren't by any means identical to their OG build like the ad's by JB claimed, I'm still happy to own these as my first OG 4 since, as a 2000 kid, getting a pair of the original '89 release is a pipe dream. All I can do is hope when they circle back around like always, they'll fix the height, collar, toe, tabs and overall shape now that the tongue has been fixed. I hope we get it soon for y'all who have been waiting SINCE '89 to see 4s return to those specs, and also for young enthusiasts like myself who also desire the same original details.
20201216_155836.jpg

Heh...yeah...It wouldn't even be so maddening had they not claimed they were bringing them back to OG spec....Really just meaning the first time with NA. Oh well.....still looks awesome. Just glad I jumped on the PSGs to satisfy my desire for some quality....heh.

I hand picked my two pairs so even though its not what it should be, I'm more than okay with mine and I look forward to rocking them and enjoying the hell out of it lol. I wanted to hold a 3rd for trade bait way down the line but I didn't feel like holding on to too much crap.

Back
Top Bottom