NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I mean besides shorts and joggers, the skinny/slim jeans are the best way to show off your kicks
o16vPRS (1).png
C1C560B7-9EFE-4C0E-8FB8-C2ACBD19D636.jpeg

Learn from the man himself

The world just seemed much more mellow back then. I really hate what social media has done to society.
Absolutely has had a negative effect and was more chill prior to the social media boom.
Look no further then the slew of nonsense thrown around here, people of all backgrounds use to rock Js like Peluso however they saw fit.
One of my favorite sneaker related memories is of going fishing with my gramps while he wore a pair Fire red Vs and 501 Levis. Metaheads use to even rock Js and it was all in love to just do you however that may look like to others.
Sad part is the divide between those of us who experienced life prior to and those born into modern madness who know no different. Id go back to the 80s/90s in a heartbeat.

The world just seemed much more mellow back then. I really hate what social media has done to society.

It took away all the creativity and originality. No one wants to be different cats literally walking around in basically uniforms.

Even with sneakers being more popular than ever I still see the same shoes on people feet everywhere I go, paired with the same type of fits.

It took away all the creativity and originality. No one wants to be different cats literally walking around in basically uniforms.

Even with sneakers being more popular than ever I still see the same shoes on people feet everywhere I go, paired with the same type of fits.
What it is is that it took away regionalism.

Back in the day each region of the country had their own style of dress, slang, and even rap music.

Now the internet has made most people throughout the USA sound/look the same.

social media has had bad effects, but I'd argue that it's also helped exposed people to things they otherwise wouldn't have known about

in the 80s and 90s, it's not like everyone was doing their own thing and "sheep" didn't exist...there's a reason why so many people rocked tommy hilfger, nautica, timbs, super baggy jeans, jncos, throwback jerseys, etc...etc...it was just MTV and magazines that were doing the influencing vs. social media. or in the 80s maybe your local neighborhood drug dealer :rofl: (hence the popularity of new balance in places like DC).

What it is is that it took away regionalism.

Back in the day each region of the country had their own style of dress, slang, and even rap music.

Now the internet has made most people throughout the USA sound/look the same.

That and people have removed a lot of the emotion involved in sneakers. Everything is now about value. Which is fine I just remember certain pairs of shoes with time periods of my life.

Like the Lebron 9 (Hornets) I was wearing when I first made the varsity basketball team, or the foamposite I wore to my girlfriends house when I got yambs for the first time (pearls).

S*** I almost got emotional when I opened up my new pair of playoff 12’s this year because that was the shoe I was wearing in 11th grade (2012 retro) when I found out my best friend passed. I was staring at the toe box of that shoe with tears in my eyes all day.

Who knows maybe one day they will feel like that about Panda Dunks.

Last edited:
So I tried my pair on yesterday for the 1st time since i’ve owned them.. WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED!! The left shoe is smashing my pinky toe so much idk if I can wear them. The left shoe feels like it’s a size smaller in the toe. I’ve got a couple other pairs of 4s that all fit fine in my size (with some light pinky toe rubbing on the 2019 breds) 😡

I really don’t want to come off of these because they’re one of my favorites. I thought about wearing them unlaced and see if they’re okay after some break in. If I get an 11.5 I think they’ll be a little too long. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if 2019 Breds have the new 4 shape, but I think it’s the shape. Every 4 I’ve ever owned before the 2020 Fire Red 4s and last year Lightnings, fit fine for me, even going half size down. Granted I didn’t wear either pair over 3-4 times, I couldn’t deal with the pain. Had to remove insoles for it to be tolerable.

Shape might not be perfect for purists but the toe box is more roomy.

Going 11.5 with any 4 release moving forward.

So I tried my pair on yesterday for the 1st time since i’ve owned them.. WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED!! The left shoe is smashing my pinky toe so much idk if I can wear them. The left shoe feels like it’s a size smaller in the toe. I’ve got a couple other pairs of 4s that all fit fine in my size (with some light pinky toe rubbing on the 2019 breds) 😡

I really don’t want to come off of these because they’re one of my favorites. I thought about wearing them unlaced and see if they’re okay after some break in. If I get an 11.5 I think they’ll be a little too long. 🤷‍♂️
I think if you go up half a size you'll be fine. I wish I had that option as a size 13'er but Nike stopped producing shoes in that size back in 2016. I loved my fire red 4s but I sold with them very little remorse due to how uncomfortable they were in the toe. At least with the Fire Red 3s coming out this year they'll be able to replace my 4s but it would have been great to own both.
20201216_154939.jpg

once you let the pinky toe bleed out, and form the calluses on your feet, you'll have a great experience

Back
Top Bottom