NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Fire Reds are the GOAT Jordan 4.
1652139732705.gif

Followed closely by black cements. White cements are great too but the white sock liner knocks them lower down the charts

Is comfort really that bad on these 4s? I haven’t even worn mine yet lol, but comfort wise the black cement retros were okay for me so i’d be surprised if these were much different. Maybe I needa throw these on sometime soon.

Quality control was awful on the fire red 4s, the toe boxes are alllll over the place and some of them are absolutely terrible. Like B-Grade level toe box inconsistency. :smh:

If say these are slightly more comfortable than the '19 BCs.

I’m one of those people who loves the 4 but yet doesn’t at the same time, if that makes sense. It’s a classic model for sure and staple in the Jordan line, but there is quite a few models I like more: the 11, the 6, the 3, the 5, and probably the 7’s as well. Possibly the 12 and 13 too. My biggest issue with the 4 isn’t so much the looks cause they look fantastic when done right, but I’ve never found it to be a comfortable shoe, not even the 1999’s we’re comfy imo. 3’s and 5’s on the other hand feel like pillows in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom