NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Couldn’t update my address with Nike. *** rip

gotta call them once tracking is avail and seeif we can update it with the shipper or have it held for me

Damn, I "Got'em"!

Since I still got the my Non-NA on ice. I hesitated. I was able to correct my credit card info and still cop. Now lets see if they release day pairs will arrive before the early pair.

When did Nike stop doing 2 day shipping?

For those who won, did you just wait for the pend to complete, or tap "got it" then retry over and over?

Couldn’t update my address with Nike. *** rip

gotta call them once tracking is avail and seeif we can update it with the shipper or have it held for me
Might be able to do it thru the carrier... try their app, I think you can change it there, I can be wrong doe

Anyone ever encounter this error? Why does it happen?
My card is good, so just curious if anyone has feedback. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 11.01.22 AM.png

PO

Got the notification from SNKRS...still missed.

I forgot about the shock drop. A few twitter folks posted about it but totally forgot...smh

1 pair shouldn't be hard on RD though.

tried to buy size 11 on 1st account at 9:05am... pending 8 mins... L

tried to buy size 11 on 2nd account 9:07am... pending 2 mins... W

🤔
yeah basically, but I think it was longer than 2 mins, I was pending for a while. A friend of mine entered at 12:05pm and pended for like a minute and got the W.
This is the **** that's irritating, but yeah, pretty clear by now it's a lottery/draw. I hit buy immediately, like others did. Pending for 9 min, then all sold out. Oh well.

Anyone ever encounter this error? Why does it happen?
My card is good, so just curious if anyone has feedback. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 11.01.22 AM.png

PO

The card issuer will sometimes freak out and mark it as fraud. I've had it happen a time or 2. I get a text or an email to confirm the purchase and then tell me try again. By that time it's too late SMH

I was on it right when they went live, I was pending for 8-9 minutes and kicked out of queue. I tried a couple more times after that and it was a L. its probably because i won the Union 4s from the Draw

Back
Top Bottom