NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

didn’t know abut the shock drop until I saw the notification right at noon

still checked out in a matter of seconds and caught a L

would’ve rather missed the drop completely

Anyone ever encounter this error? Why does it happen?
My card is good, so just curious if anyone has feedback. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 11.01.22 AM.png

PO
I got the same error. Used same exact card on a different SNKRs account and it went through.

Don't matter when you were on it. It's a lottery and if you didn't hit, like me, then your number wasn't called. Try it again next month. On to the Infrared 90s next.

Having buyers remorse.. if I get this 11.5 despite shipping error I might be selling it to one of y’all

Got that W. 1st cop on snkrs since this pandemic. Lol said i was gonna pass on these for militaries but as soon as i seen that notification 😅

Don't matter when you were on it. It's a lottery and if you didn't hit, like me, then your number wasn't called. Try it again next month. On to the Infrared 90s next.
I will try again next month. If I miss then, I will move on. Not paying resell. I’m starting to not care anymore. It shouldn’t be this hard to buy sneakers.

Yep...I was on before ALL of the notifications, but still got an L. Even changed from sold out to the price, and let me select my size, then pended again then showed sold out in my size. Been doing that for 45min to no avail. Not the home page won't even load. Guess I gotta wait until the damn long wknd....

Yet again SNKRS is trash. Everytime I get payment errors meaning I get the shoes but it won't go through. Im done even trying at this point.

Anyone ever encounter this error? Why does it happen?
My card is good, so just curious if anyone has feedback. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 11.01.22 AM.png

PO
Got that on the wifes account. I have my pament info on her account, so I think that could be the issue. The funny thing is I used her account to buy the zoom 92 PSG's on Nike the other day and it went through fine. Have you hit on SNKRS in the past with same payment info?

It wouldn’t let me pay thru PayPal for some reason, hell I didn’t even see my PayPal account at the payment option screen this time.... and when that happens I have to use a CC and those for some reason always ends up in an L... but I got lucky today! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Got that on the wifes account. I have my pament info on her account, so I think that could be the issue. The funny thing is I used her account to buy the zoom 92 PSG's on Nike the other day and it went through fine. Have you hit on SNKRS in the past with same payment info?

That account info (card) is specific to that account, so no, I haven't hit on SNKRS in the past with that payment info. I guess i'll make another account and try it on there.

PO

Haha
Just messing with you
But for real let me know when you go on vacation again
I could use some new shoes lol
He sold his soul to the 😈

Congrats, ozboi ozboi , I hope Hell is worth it. :lol:

just kidding
😂😂😂😂 The devil wouldn’t even let me in! Jk

All love my NT bros! There should be a ton of these come release date so don’t sweat it.... but trust me I know how y’all are feeling lol

I had a feeling these were going to be shock dropped a month ahead. Its about damn time I win something on SNKRS and not those stupid *** exclusive access. I have a feeling an L is coming for the Mocha’s 1’s.

Attachments

• D8CBEFCA-18A2-46EC-A9EE-F1FEB5572A62.png
    D8CBEFCA-18A2-46EC-A9EE-F1FEB5572A62.png
    506.1 KB · Views: 311
Yet again SNKRS is trash. Everytime I get payment errors meaning I get the shoes but it won't go through. Im done even trying at this point.

not true. I've gotten it before on 4 consecutive releases. Theres no way I hit 4 consecutive releases lol. It also happened on the Union 4's Draw. I got 3rd party payment failed before the Draw timer was even up, entered again and got the same error. Tried a different size and got the same error. But that doesn't mean I hit the shoe 3 times before the draw is up.

It wouldn’t let me pay thru PayPal for some reason, hell I didn’t even see my PayPal account at the payment option screen this time.... and when that happens I have to use a CC and those for some reason always ends up in an L... but I got lucky today! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

they removed Paypal as an option since SNKRS/Paypal was hacked recently, so they had to clean house and wipe paypal from everyone's account payment method. You can still use it tho but you have to go thru signing in and linking paypal all over again each time.

Back
Top Bottom