NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Or just implement the design and manufacturing technique of the Flight '89s they've been doing with the super slanted toe. The 4 was based on that shoe in the first place, so there's no real challenge here as they know how to implemented it. It's probably just a lazy product manager or other folks in the flow who just can't be bothered as it would require people to do extra work.

I would be curious if they couldn't change the toe shape without changing a few other things around to make it fit on the sole, and they don't want to spend the extra money on it. Or if they are truly just lazy/don't care enough to do it.

Now that some have them in hand, can anyone post something on sizing? Same as the black/cement IVs? Just wanna know what I have to go for when the time comes. Thanks in advance. 👍

These are :nthat: in person. Bad shape and all.. the leather on these is nice too. Not od great but way better than what I’ve seen on IVs especially last OG’s. I have them and still can’t wait to get my second. NA on the back of a FR IV is ridiculously exciting to me lol. And the paper is a nice touch.

B8801D3C-8A4B-4997-BDA8-9F2F4A90C5B5.jpeg
56A5E41E-7B98-4646-B3AF-7E3F2A5074D9.jpeg
5FD0777E-0868-4086-9FEE-0FFD66384A5D.jpeg
1BD9EB29-5990-4E2E-BA33-77D81A1E4F74.jpeg

They look amazing!! How would you say the fit is?Tts or some extra toebox room?

These were my first Js, I NEED these, but that L hovers over me. Stressing over here 😂

They look amazing!! How would you say the fit is?Tts or some extra toebox room?

These were my first Js, I NEED these, but that L hovers over me. Stressing over here 😂

I like mine with a little wiggle room so I go half up on IV's. I got the same size in these as Black Cements and all of my III's as well.

I would be curious if they couldn't change the toe shape without changing a few other things around to make it fit on the sole, and they don't want to spend the extra money on it. Or if they are truly just lazy/don't care enough to do it.

Both no doubt!

Don't know but they suck.
Yeah man I'm definitely not a fan at all. I wonder JB is thinking with stuff like this? Wonder why they dont retro older stuff instead or make colorways people want, like the starfish air jordan 4 is what people think these are but the mock up they had was super nice compared to this garbage.

These are :nthat: in person. Bad shape and all.. the leather on these is nice too. Not od great but way better than what I’ve seen on IVs especially last OG’s. I have them and still can’t wait to get my second. NA on the back of a FR IV is ridiculously exciting to me lol. And the paper is a nice touch.

Preaching the gospel right there. That’s exactly how I feel. This is the first release of the fire red 4 since 89 as far as I’m concerned. I never could bring myself to cop the abortions in 2012 or any prior release. So I am excited as hell that I hit on the shock drop and this is the first time ever I cop the FR 4! They just better not give me the steel toe like those pics I saw earlier....

The paper IS a nice touch ... too bad they're using the wrong NA hang tag with these. My OGs in '89 came with the thick plastic tag like the one that comes with the Air Max 3 retros. WTF, Nike? Maybe they used both styles of tags back then? But I only ever saw the fat ones used for the IVs.
Well mine showed up. Absolutely gutted at these. ****ing have to hit on release day now.
Typical Nike inconsistency. Total ****. Wait till you get another pair, match up two shoes, send the other pair back LOL

too bad they're using the wrong NA hang tag with these. My OGs in '89 came with the thick plastic tag like the one that comes with the Air Max 3 retros. WTF, Nike? Maybe they used both styles of tags back then?
My OG’s had this hang tag they use here. What size did you have back then?

The paper IS a nice touch ... too bad they're using the wrong NA hang tag with these. My OGs in '89 came with the thick plastic tag like the one that comes with the Air Max 3 retros. WTF, Nike? Maybe they used both styles of tags back then? But I only ever saw the fat ones used for the IVs.

Typical Nike inconsistency. Total ****. Wait till you get another pair, match up two shoes, send the other pair back LOL
Already listed on SX. I'm pissed.

Back
Top Bottom