NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Got tracking info tonight. Requested it held for pickup with the FedEx online delivery management service.. let’s hope

It's hard to tell because the black blends in with itself so I can't see all the details properly.
Yeah I noticed that I feel like the collar is higher towards the wing and shorter in the back. I think the rest is about the same. Damn I wanna have them in my hand to see together I in person lol!

01685DF5-1C45-45F9-9102-91F171152C9D.jpeg
1418702B-50CA-4E09-A22E-2E40E993E707.jpeg
Nike with the Quick shipping
Looks beautiful man I hope you enjoy em. I feel like the heel bump is super good on these.

Off or not, I'm copping. At 42 I can't wait another decade or two to get them right so I'm a have to settle.
That’s the whole ****ing problem. I’m in the same sinking boat.

ifeelyou01.gif

****, I'll be 33 on November 21st, and I'll probably be your age the next time Nike decides to drop some more low tops, in this colorway. Gon head and eat OG.

1003.gif

|l
You still have time. We don’t LOL.
Except, the real B of it is, there’s almost nothing to suggest any of this is ever going to get significantly better. Ten years ago when I was your age now, I skipped loads of releases because I figured eventually they’d do them right. Now I’m past 40 and they’ve improved things, but only by about 50 percent. NOT what I expected.

That’s the whole ****ing problem. I’m in the same sinking boat.

You still have time. We don’t LOL.
Except, the real B of it is, there’s almost nothing to suggest any of this is ever going to get significantly better. Ten years ago when I was your age now, I skipped loads of releases because I figured eventually they’d do them right. Now I’m past 40 and they’ve improved things, but only by about 50 percent. NOT what I expected.
When rainking rainking gets his pair...

1603974899294.gif

These are :nthat: in person. Bad shape and all.. the leather on these is nice too. Not od great but way better than what I’ve seen on IVs especially last OG’s. I have them and still can’t wait to get my second. NA on the back of a FR IV is ridiculously exciting to me lol. And the paper is a nice touch.

B8801D3C-8A4B-4997-BDA8-9F2F4A90C5B5.jpeg
56A5E41E-7B98-4646-B3AF-7E3F2A5074D9.jpeg
5FD0777E-0868-4086-9FEE-0FFD66384A5D.jpeg
1BD9EB29-5990-4E2E-BA33-77D81A1E4F74.jpeg

You know what I think Marz and myself will take one for the team here, well cop some tickets up to Beaverton and go have a "talk" with Gentry or whoever's running JBs retro line.... well go at em like the printer scene in Office Space! 🥊🥊🏏🏏🦶🦶💪💪💪

He'd just say, "Why improve something that you were willing to pay resell for? What's the incentive to make something better when we can make it cheaper, make more $$$, and still have it sell out?"

I just caved on ebay got a dude who offered it to me at 265 plus 10 shipping so I moved on it. Cant wait hopefully they come fast!

He'd just say, "Why improve something that you were willing to pay resell for? What's the incentive to make something better when we can make it cheaper, make more $$$, and still have it sell out?"
Very true I definitely dont like the shape but I am willing to buy them.

Looking good in these pics. They adjusted the NA spacing which is great, and the tongue is fixed like the 3s. More slanted toe would have been freak'n awesome, but I'm not mad at these.

Very true I definitely dont like the shape but I am willing to buy them.

I think I'd be happy if they could just get the toe looking sleek. Unfortunately for everything to be fixed JB would have to have multiple releases sit and go on sale, losing money is their (and any companies') only motivator.

I think I'd be happy if they could just get the toe looking sleek. Unfortunately for everything to be fixed JB would have to have multiple releases sit and go on sale, losing money is their (and any companies') only motivator.
That's very true brother. Even this shape with the right toe would do worlds of wonders for the shoe. The What The 4 has a pretty good toe on it and it looks really good on foot.

Or just implement the design and manufacturing technique of the Flight '89s they've been doing with the super slanted toe. The 4 was based on that shoe in the first place, so there's no real challenge here as they know how to implemented it. It's probably just a lazy product manager or other folks in the flow who just can't be bothered as it would require people to do extra work.

Back
Top Bottom