NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Wow, Snkrs pass for Seattle was instantly booked for both days. Tried on two phones/accounts. Oh well. If I secure a pair through Snkrs, saves me the drive LOL.

Already hit on FNL but just received the SNKRS pass alert for select West cities but it looks like my local spot Nike Seattle is fully booked for Saturday and Sunday. It might just be a coincidence but I never got these types of alerts on my old phone (Oneplus 3) which I finally had to replace after a good four year run.

Good luck showed the same for me. Picking up my pair from Southcenter FNL.

Wow, Snkrs pass for Seattle was instantly booked for both days. Tried on two phones/accounts. Oh well. If I secure a pair through Snkrs, saves me the drive LOL.

Wow man! Vegas actually had em but then booked by bots like that! 🤦🏽‍♂️

DBDA73F0-772A-4333-95A2-4185A58F0DB1.png

So I’m not the only one in the Sea that saw that. Haha. Yeah, I tried, but they were gone ASAP. I already have a pair locked down, but was trying for the double up. It’s for the best though, as my cripple az really doesn’t need to be out around people like that.

Wow man! Vegas actually had em but then booked by bots like that! 🤦🏽‍♂️

DBDA73F0-772A-4333-95A2-4185A58F0DB1.png

Wasn’t even 5 seconds to fully booked on my app 🤷‍♂️...Figured since Vegas literally never gets a PASS then there’d be a chance 😂...Cali closed, so location spoof and reason to hit Vegas this weekend caused that I guess...

Wasn’t even 5 seconds to fully booked on my app 🤷‍♂️...Figured since Vegas literally never gets a PASS then there’d be a chance 😂...Cali closed, so location spoof and reason to hit Vegas this weekend caused that I guess...
I did max HS on all footstores.... need at least 2 pairs of these.... looking grim coz I have yet to hit on FLX since the switch!

TBH....this whole release hasn't been fun like the normal hunt....It's just annoying. Maybe it's b/c it seems like so much work for so many QC issues, and who really wants to get stuck with a bunch of pairs if we do in fact hit on multiples to make one good match. I still have two additional raffles in play, however, I don't know time the results come in, so won't know how hard to hit other retailers on RD. Hmm.... See you on RD!

that's a shack burger and fries for 3 days minus the milkshake
Not worth my time for the hassle of having to box it up, mail it, and potentially deal with wanker buyers on ebay. But I get that $25 is still $25.

I can see a lot of the smaller cities or places that don't get them aren't used to the Pass. Having it is no indication of a good sign :lol:

When NYC Chi and LA were like the only places getting passes, we'd tirelessly explain how useless it was only to be met with 'yeah but at least you had a chance' .. yeah? Fully booked feeling like a chance now? :lol:

shoe palace by my place hit me up with a W yesterday! i did enter at multiple locations, and i have their phone numbers stored in my phone. i've received a couple calls from unknown callers, so i'm not sure if i potentially declined to answer other stores haha.

Nike SF was going to be my backup spot to roll up to Saturday morning, but that SNKRS pass fiasco didn't go well. anybody know if the pass was basically all their stock? i hardly ever see a pass for San Francisco.

I did this as well. them gift cards are always out of stock midas whale
When I looked they were all available and I actually lucked out and I was able to get a $20 one yesterday. I can see why they’re always out of stock because buying all these Jordans the points pile up quick.

Back
Top Bottom