NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

wtf03.gif

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

From the WDYWT thread....

8b062e21-a02c-45f6-9a5d-ddf4d0a83f30-jpeg.2698075

wtf06.gif

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Please, PLEASE tell me these are fake!!! I was SUPER on the fence, and was going to go against EVERYTHING I said, and cop ONE PAIR because these were my favorite model. BUT ****!!!! I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!! Nike branding or not, I can't take these dumb, half***ed antics any longer, with this model. Y'all eat up, and enjoy. I can't justify paying $200+ for this trash. Especially, because the odds of getting a decent pair is just slim to none. Thanks 1978S 1978S , for posting this. This just sealed the deal. COMPLETELY!!!

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Honestly, it's not even worth the hassle in my opinion. If I were you, I'd wait to get the second pair, then keep the best left and best right shoe from both, and send the other pair back to Nike. You'd probably be lucky to make $25 selling these now. I won the Jubilee XI shock drop the other week, and when my local shop offered me $40 over MSRP+tax for them, I felt like I hit the lottery LOL. I was just going to return them to Nike, but my guy at the shop had another customer tell him he'd pay like $320 for a pair so it made sense, but that was sheer luck. And again, it was a whole $40 :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Honestly, it's not even worth the hassle in my opinion. If I were you, I'd wait to get the second pair, then keep the best left and best right shoe from both, and send the other pair back to Nike. You'd probably be lucky to make $25 selling these now. I won the Jubilee XI shock drop the other week, and when my local shop offered me $40 over MSRP+tax for them, I felt like I hit the lottery LOL. I was just going to return them to Nike, but my guy at the shop had another customer tell him he'd pay like $320 for a pair so it made sense, but that was sheer luck. And again, it was a whole $40 :lol:
😂 I was thinking the exact same thing hopefully I receive a great pair so I can switch it out

Booked 1 for ATL on the drop. Did two accounts at same exact time and that’s all I could get. I’ll take it. Trying to triple up Saturday

Literally the only time I've ever gotten a spot on the Finish Line app raffle, and I have to work Saturday, and with my "pickup window" smack dab in the middle of my shift. Hopefully I pull a pair in the morning, or imma have to take an extra-long lunch.

it says you have until friday at 1:15 pm pacific to add head starts. when the **** are they going to announce winners then? at night???

Literally the only time I've ever gotten a spot on the Finish Line app raffle, and I have to work Saturday, and with my "pickup window" smack dab in the middle of my shift. Hopefully I pull a pair in the morning, or imma have to take an extra-long lunch.

you can go pick them up earlier than your pickup time. I do it all the time

What were the central cities? I missed it, I wanted to see if Phoenix was on it because they sure weren’t on the West coast list...

Back
Top Bottom