NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Got upgraded from FTL WL but missed it as I was busy doing other things and was away from my phone when I saw the notification. I have two pairs secured so that'll have to do.

I actually hit on Biohacks, which funny because I had 0 interest in them. Even hit on the money size 7.5. Would have rather had Midnight Blues but I knew I would strike out on those considering my luck up until then and the fact that they were the 1s I wanted most this year.

**** I hit on the shock drop for these and I don't even want em. That's how it goes I guess.

Bro! Between COVID and Flx I haven’t hit on anything this year!!!!!!!! Might as well pay resell tonight since snkrs is gonna be another fail tomorrow smh

Don’t need the double up and my boy who I entered for won multiples... any NT’ers want the oop???? Shipping from WA . Retail plus shipping . If not , I’m flaking on FTL :lol:

1606530894781.jpg

L on all 3 apps. FTL had 3x headstarts too. Feels like a lot of people missed, and the ones who hit got multiples. What's the chance that those multiples are in smaller markets? I don't know why, but it feels that way for some reason.

Used all four of my FLX accounts for FTL and Champs

no additional headstarts, only 1 store

2/4 on FTL but both had my name, despite changing one account to my wife’s name prior to signing up for the reservation

confirmed the reservation on my virgin burner account and I was waitlisted on my other two accounts

when I passed on one of the W accounts I was taken off of WL on the account under my wife’s name :lol:

519F4023-05D2-438F-9062-A12B61CE5E37.jpeg
7A656F1C-7408-45FD-9BAB-68166A33538A.png
8DDA29BD-126B-4221-BC93-87CFA19617D9.jpeg
00A65469-8C5B-41C2-80B7-F3D7584DD296.jpeg

Used all four FLX accounts on Champs as well, no additional headstarts

0/4, WL on two accounts but they eventually turned into L’s

We need to start a petition to get rid of FLX and go back to the 2019 and earlier system.

The old system was so awesome
For the most part I would hit on most releases even limited drops
Also the rewards was the best
Would basically get $15-20 for each drop
But sadly FLX will never go back
They were losing tons of money just on the rewards
Nobody would go into stores to check in or browse lol
Folks just grabbed the codes off twitter
I don't expect to hit almost every time like the old system
But now I'm not hitting on anything
It's ridiculous
I keep saying I'm gonna stop using my points for HS