NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Already here from Hibbett.
14CE392C-1650-4E83-9940-47F587446AA4.jpeg

If You’re Still Looking, Check Your Local Finishline. Overheard An Associate Saying They Were Expecting “Another Shipment” Today While Picking Up Black/Gold 1s Earlier This Afternoon :nerd:

Been a busy weekend but I got through in champs waiting for them to come through. I pray I have a decent pair...

Went back a few pages and didn't see anything about FTL. Anybody still waiting on shipping from them. And they charged everybody $8 SMH

Just looked again, and my **** didn't even coming with a packing slip. Has anyone else had that happen before?

Had caught one of the restocks on FL and was literally about to hit confirm but pairs seem so inconsistent. Dont really want them all that bad, would like to add a pair but not if theyre going to arrive all jacked up.
The 4s such a nice model, what the hell is Nike doing with this release?

Copped from Shock Drop... not happy with the quality of my pair.. not willing to chance another pair to see if their in better condition, oh well... easily should have been the top OG model released this year.

I had given up on getting these at retail price after multiple raffle attempts , failed SNKRS shock drop , failed SNKRS release date. Seemed everybody was getting them but I couldn’t get a pair for myself. Then I received the shiekh 2nd opportunity to buy notification and I was able to buy today 🍀 . I was ready to go the resale route which isn’t bad really.this is the release I been looking forward to since 2019

Contacted Nike and they tried to tell me I could get a full refund with no replacement. Was like that's not the point? Told them if I did that, I'd be forced to buy the shoes for a higher price off a third party. Then they try to offer me a 10% off coupon but tell me I can't use it on shoes???

Needless to say, my case has been escalated to the "elite team." lol I wasn't mean or anything, but damn, give me a $25 gift card at least, ****.

Snkrs pair was out for delivery today. I saw FedEx drive by earlier and didn’t stop, which seemed a little off. Maybe another driver/truck was still en route. So... package went back to the local FedEx and the app now says it’ll be delivered Wednesday instead since it wasn’t due for delivery today. How come Wednesday and not tomorrow, let alone today like it originally said. WTF?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom