NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

20201130_232913.jpg

Just got this email from FTL
Yup. Jus got the same thing. Thought I was canceled lol

Praying to the snkrs gods I don't get old man balls pairs. Footlocker shipped, waiting on richards now.

I'm very surprised any cashback program would provide it instantly. They usually wait for the return period to expire, which, from a business standpoint, they absolutely should be doing. Otherwise they open themselves up to gaming/fraud.

In terms of reselling, I think intent makes ALL the differences. If I purchase for myself initially, but later decide to sell for whatever reason, then I don't see that as being a reseller. If I purchase with NO intent to keep, but only to resell, then I'm a reseller. Yes, from the end-buyer point of view intent is meaningless b/c it still feeds the secondary market, however, calling an NTer a reseller who initially purchases for themselves with NO intent to resell, though eventually does, is not accurate in my opinion.
Basically, anything above retail is resale.

Oh yeah pairs still sitting all around my city. Hit your local shops you will get a pair, I gurantee it. Scooped my girl two pair while out hunting black n gold 1s. Passed on a few in my size cause they was all wrinkled up. Probably why they sitting. People passing on the quality as they should. Nike can't keep pushing that garbage qc if we don't fall for it. 🤔

Nike cant effectively execute a decent looking white leather shoe. Look how bad white AF1s look now, so I'm not expecting anything great with Jordans.

Right and left never match up. Left has less boot toe than right on all pairs I have seen. Its so wild folks gave up on shape and now its a toe box battle with every pair. I know y'all zooming down until you see a pic then go back to scope out the toe boxes.

That's why some folks are posting them off angles to avoid being the #boot of the joke :lol:

Oh yeah pairs still sitting all around my city. Hit your local shops you will get a pair, I gurantee it. Scooped my girl two pair while out hunting black n gold 1s. Passed on a few in my size cause they was all wrinkled up. Probably why they sitting. People passing on the quality as they should. Nike can't keep pushing that garbage qc if we don't fall for it. 🤔
Give It A Year Or Two, Cats Will Be Begging For A Flawed Pair At $400. Just Like The QC Complaints During The TS Drop. Now Look At Prices :lol:

Mark My Words

Decided to get nitpicky on my phone by highlighting some of the differences between the upcoming release and the OG after they hilariously decided to put them side by side as if the blatant design alterations wouldn't be noticeable.
20200911_110153.jpg
20200911_105907.jpg

In comparison to the OG, the first issue I noticed was the collar shape and how wide they made it, as opposed to the '89 where it's a bit more angled, as if to fit snugly along the curve of your ankle bone. The individual wing stems seem to be about the same thickness from what I can tell. There's a clear height difference between the two shoes, and it shows with how much space is between the wing and the midsole on the '89 and the upcoming '20 release. Nike tab placement is a bit lower on the '20 pair. The toe rand sits noticeably higher on the '89 as there's way more space between the rand and the midsole. Then there's the obvious shape difference and the sleeker, aerodynamic slant on the '89 as opposed to the slightly boxy toe on the '20 pair, though it's still not as bad as the older 4 releases post '99. Certain slopes along the midsole are massively overexaggerated like on the lateral side where the huge hump is in the fire red/tech red and black part of the midsole approaches the toe rand/toe box. On the medial side, the curve of the black part of the midsole are overexaggerated compared to the more subtle curve and slopes of the '89 pair. The toe rand on the '89 connects at the peak of the second midsole slope whereas on the '20 release it clearly doesn't. So yeah pretty much as we're all aware of these are pretty far removed from the OG in terms of detail and they're basically just the '19 black cements but white and with an improved tongue. I had hoped with the treatment the 3s got with the red cement onward, the 4s would follow suit but of course jordan brand gonna jordan brand. However even in spite of all this, I'm going to buy anyway because I love OG colorways and I've never owned an OG colorway 4
This is awesome. It's really professional. What would have taken it over the top is if you would have numbered the comments and numbered the corresponding item/part of the shoe on the pics so we can easily see what you're referring to. A+

Praying to the snkrs gods I don't get old man balls pairs. Footlocker shipped, waiting on richards now.
Right and left never match up. Left has less boot toe than right on all pairs I have seen. Its so wild folks gave up on shape and now its a toe box battle with every pair. I know y'all zooming down until you see a pic then go back to scope out the toe boxes.

That's why some folks are posting them off angles to avoid being the #boot of the joke :lol:
It really is effing crazy pathetic how suspect this release is in terms of QC and the inconsistencies. Those are the only things that ARE consistent for these. The couple little issues my one and only pair has would normally sort of irritate me--mostly it's pretty much just the fact the cuts of the toe rands aren't equal on the sides between the left and right shoes--but on this release, I basically feel like I have a flawless, pristine pair. I can't imagine getting a better pair without mixing and matching, and even then, the leather and shape and cut is still "meh" at best. My actual toe heights and cuts are pretty close to each other, thank god. Point is, in 2020 with modern manufacturing and supply chains, it's ridiculous we're seeing so many of the same issues over and over again with so many pairs. I'm glad people aren't eating it up as much as usual.

It really is effing crazy pathetic how suspect this release is in terms of QC and the inconsistencies. Those are the only things that ARE consistent for these. The couple little issues my one and only pair has would normally sort of irritate me--mostly it's pretty much just the fact the cuts of the toe rands aren't equal on the sides between the left and right shoes--but on this release, I basically feel like I have a flawless, pristine pair. I can't imagine getting a better pair without mixing and matching, and even then, the leather and shape and cut is still "meh" at best. My actual toe heights and cuts are pretty close to each other, thank god. Point is, in 2020 with modern manufacturing and supply chains, it's ridiculous we're seeing so many of the same issues over and over again with so many pairs. I'm glad people aren't eating it up as much as usual.
Your absolutely correct and should Consider yourself lucky. I seen some terrible pairs that look used. Jb know people copping online and shooting more stock that way... people can't say no to shoes they can't examine first. Anyways like dude said, people will still hype em and buy em and run the prices up.

Back
Top Bottom