NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

The restock pairs are going to be all of the atrocious pairs everybody is returning 🤣🤣🤣

got my pair today and Nike needs to stop shipping shoes in huge boxes 📦
My shoes were practically hanging out of the shoe box lol

Pair isn’t that bad but some spots on the leather look like 105 years old wrinkled *** skin 😱😱😱

The only cement releasing for you is this chunk ima bout to throw at your head
why you lying again grizz? like i didnt just hit you over the head with a sega dreamcast when you tried to go upstairs to watch the tyson fight with me and the boys this past saturday?
1606950020742.gif

So these gonna b like the Fire red 5s and b had at or below retail in 6 moths, or they gonna shoot up to 300+...?
What y’all think?

These will never sit online
All online restocks will sellout no matter what
It will be at around retail for the next 6 months
But I do think it will hit some outlets with like a 30% off promo with all the returns from nike/snkrs
Then slowly creep up

Last edited:
I try not to complain but damn my right pair sucks. And yes, that is my MJ Space Jam Pencil Holder in the background.

Attachments

• 364EF014-CF6F-4F71-994F-4080B8FD1722.jpeg
    364EF014-CF6F-4F71-994F-4080B8FD1722.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 22E9D460-ECBE-4E63-8F3F-04B4A0BCB69D.jpeg
    22E9D460-ECBE-4E63-8F3F-04B4A0BCB69D.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 508
Nike better switch the factory making all these jacked up right shoes over to producing DSW specials and never let them touch a Jordan release ever again.

Pair came in from UK. Overall happy about quality. Got the tumbly toe box on one. No crazy bumps or creases. First pair I got from local FTL was jacked. Stitching on toe of one shoe ran out of guide line into the upper rubber on cap. Those had to go.

Tried on my usual size in 4’s and these seem to be more snug than usual.
Just tried on my pair and you’re right. They feel narrow. Hoping after a few wears, they loosen up.
They will. They are quite tight and stiff overall out of the box. For the first hour I wore them around the house after picking up my pair from FTL on Saturday, I was like, eesh. Especially around the heel for me. But just wear them a few times and it goes away quick.

I kinda like this, if both shoes matched. Makes the fake leather look real....I dont know of they are synthetic or not honestly.
It’s the goddamn paint they use on top. Globs of it and the finish is trash. The pleather is prbly treated scraps similar to chipboard

They will. They are quite tight and stiff overall out of the box. For the first hour I wore them around the house after picking up my pair from FTL on Saturday, I was like, eesh. Especially around the heel for me. But just wear them a few times and it goes away quick.

I’m liking that these recent retros require some wear to break them in. Motivates one to wear them I guess.

The restock pairs are going to be all of the atrocious pairs everybody is selling on stockx🤣🤣🤣

got my pair today and Nike needs to stop shipping shoes in huge boxes 📦
My shoes were practically hanging out of the shoe box lol

Pair isn’t that bad but some spots on the leather look like 105 years old wrinkled *** skin 😱😱😱
fixed

Back
Top Bottom