NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

The more I look at these, the more I feel like I need to double up :lol:

Love this colorway :smokin

Wish they were still going for $115 like the Mars pair back in 2006

Hell yeah bro same here! I know the shape is Jacked up and that won't change for a while so might as well enjoy the experience. Plus that low price helps a lot with double ups.

My pair from Champs came in today.. My first pair of fire red 4s ever.

PSX_20201203_182358.jpg

Left toe box came in all fd up...

PSX_20201203_180852.jpg

PSX_20201203_181012.jpg
This Folks, THIS Right Here Is Unacceptable! :wow:

That *** Looks Worn Around The Block A FEW Times! :sick:

Sorry To See It My Dude. Let Us Know If You Need Help Tracking Down A Decent Pair :nthat:

This Folks, THIS Right Here Is Unacceptable! :wow:

That *** Looks Worn Around The Block A FEW Times! :sick:

Sorry To See It My Dude. Let Us Know If You Need Help Tracking Down A Decent Pair :nthat:

Thanks fam would appreciate it a lot if can help find a decent pair size 10 for retail or near retail if possible

I think I’ve found my pair on eBay.. toe box looking real nice, wish it had another pic or two though.

Check it out. Real nice slant.

C0BB27E7-DB59-457B-B853-B9ECFE9C1363.jpeg

I think I know why all our packages are coming USPS now instead of UPS. UPS won't take any **** from Nike and 5 other places. Amazon packages are coming USPS again and they had all been ups for months. Eastbay shipped my pair USPS. Hibbetts shipped Jerseys I ordered the same way and they use UPS as well. It's safe to say I'm ordering all my Xmas stuff early. Idk why USPS has been so bad the lat 6 months or so. At least they are better than FedEx tho.

That s**t doesn't bother me really....it's the cliff toe that I don't like. And that guy's pair above with nicks and black stains, or whatever those are.....yikes.
I think I’ve found my pair on eBay.. toe box looking real nice, wish it had another pic or two though.

Check it out. Real nice slant.

C0BB27E7-DB59-457B-B853-B9ECFE9C1363.jpeg
20 min of my time just now. Bye bye, cliff toe. First pic: left stock, right fixed. Second and third pics: both fixed. Game over, that simple >D:nthat:
EDIT: spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , get on it LOL
6D391C4A-D2D5-44DF-ACCD-126B7F55CAD8.jpeg
004AD5A4-F430-4153-9288-4BED373CC1A6.jpeg
FB5FF94C-7AA7-4C43-B4DC-1905E21A1972.jpeg

Last edited:
The old wet towel and iron trick?
Yup. Actually, I do it like this:
Stuff three pairs of low-cut socks into each toe box
Put two pairs of socks onto one shoe tree
Mash the shoe trees into the shoes, pushing the socks in the toe box as far forward as possible
Soak a portion of a white t shirt with distilled water
Spray a bit of distilled water out of a bottle onto the toe boxes
Lay the wet shirt over the toe boxes
Hit 'em with the iron (also filled with distilled water) on high steam, pushing the toes firmly with each pass. I go from the bottom to the top, just rolling the iron over the toes with firm pressure each time

And, voila, problem solved.

This literally could not be any easier. I know it seems like OD to some people, and I was afraid to do it before. But after I did it to my black/cement IVs last year, I realized it takes no skills, nothing. The only key is to stuff the toe boxes firmly with socks. I only use the shoe trees to maintain the pressure the socks fill the toes with. I can tell that the reason some people who have tried it and ended up wrinkling their toes is, they didn't stuff the toes enough or at all. Do not use the shoe trees as the toe stuffer you iron on top of; shoe trees will not fill up the toe box. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:
Yup. Actually, I do it like this:
Stuff three pairs of low-cut socks into each toe box
Put two pairs of socks onto one shoe tree
Mash the shoe trees into the shoes, pushing the socks in the toe box as far forward as possible
Soak a portion of a white t shirt with distilled water
Spray a bit of distilled water out of a bottle onto the toe boxes
Lay the wet shirt over the toe boxes
Hit 'em with the iron (also filled with distilled water) on high steam, pushing the toes firmly with each pass. I go from the bottom to the top, just rolling the iron over the toes with firm pressure each time

And, voila, problem solved.

This literally could not be any easier. I know it seems like OD to some people, and I was afraid to do it before. But after I did it to my black/cement IVs last year, I realized it takes no skills, nothing. The only key is to stuff the toe boxes firmly with socks. I only use the shoe trees to maintain the pressure the socks fill the toes with. I can tell that the reason some people who have tried it and ended up wrinkling their toes is, they didn't stuff the toes enough or at all. Do not use the shoe trees as the toe stuffer you iron on top of; shoe trees will not fill up the toe box. That's all there is to it.

Does this also remove the pre creases?

Does this also remove the pre creases?
Hmmm. I dunno. I actually got a pair that didn't have any pre-creasing, so I only did it to give the toes the proper slant. That said, I can imagine you could at the very least partially remove out-of-the-box creases using this method.

Back
Top Bottom