NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Ugh I was looking forward to my Eastbay package to be delivered today and then of course when I look at the tracking it says USPS delivery delayed. I had a feeling too because the tracking hasn’t updated since Nov 30.

I think I’ve found my pair on eBay.. toe box looking real nice, wish it had another pic or two though.

Check it out. Real nice slant.

C0BB27E7-DB59-457B-B853-B9ECFE9C1363.jpeg

Agreed that's a good pair.

My DSG pair finally shipped as well but... they using “lone star” for shipping. Whoever that is lol. Idc as long as I get my pair plz.

Yup. Actually, I do it like this:
Stuff three pairs of low-cut socks into each toe box
Put two pairs of socks onto one shoe tree
Mash the shoe trees into the shoes, pushing the socks in the toe box as far forward as possible
Soak a portion of a white t shirt with distilled water
Spray a bit of distilled water out of a bottle onto the toe boxes
Lay the wet shirt over the toe boxes
Hit 'em with the iron (also filled with distilled water) on high steam, pushing the toes firmly with each pass. I go from the bottom to the top, just rolling the iron over the toes with firm pressure each time

And, voila, problem solved.

This literally could not be any easier. I know it seems like OD to some people, and I was afraid to do it before. But after I did it to my black/cement IVs last year, I realized it takes no skills, nothing. The only key is to stuff the toe boxes firmly with socks. I only use the shoe trees to maintain the pressure the socks fill the toes with. I can tell that the reason some people who have tried it and ended up wrinkling their toes is, they didn't stuff the toes enough or at all. Do not use the shoe trees as the toe stuffer you iron on top of; shoe trees will not fill up the toe box. That's all there is to it.
Awesome. How have your pairs held up once worn. Toe keep its shape. It looks great. My left toe box is flawless. Right is meh.

If they do white cements and military 4 I’ll be aiming for those but after that I’m pretty much done with JB until they can get the quality issues under control. Damn near every retro drop I’ve purchased over the past 3 years has been trash and frankly I don’t have it in me to waste the time sorting through so many pairs to find one pair that’s actually wearable. Today received the fire reds, out of the box with crazy creases to the toe, dirt on the shoe laces and my right foot thats smaller than my left foot felt like it was stuffed in a size 11. It felt like I purchased a fake pair of shoes directly from them which is completely unacceptable. I could have ignored the creases and the dirt on the laces but to have that type of sizing discrepancy on a shoe tells me quality control is trash and yet they must be continuously using the factories despite these problems.
1675FBD2-F1EA-4AB8-BEBC-493E9AE68D13.jpeg

E252CE16-F3BF-4CAD-843C-0B9F72613E6D.jpeg
77950207-0EDE-46C8-B04A-F74AE3FB8FED.jpeg

Last edited:
Y’all are way too picky about sneakers y’all aren’t even gonna wear :lol: these are classics done right. The wrinkles are a result of better leather and are in the same areas that will be wrinkled when you wear them. Stuff a sock in them, get a toothbrush out and appreciate sneaker culture again without a resell value attached to it

Y’all are way too picky about sneakers y’all aren’t even gonna wear :lol: these are classics done right. The wrinkles are a result of better leather and are in the same areas that will be wrinkled when you wear them. Stuff a sock in them, get a toothbrush out and appreciate sneaker culture again without a resell value attached to it
There is def some truth here. But getting a pair that’s mangled and the other shoe is fine. That’s unacceptable.

Nah **** outta hea with that nonsense. You spend 200 dollars on a pair sneakers they shouldn’t arrive fitting like two sizes two small on one shoe and have stains on the laces and terrible creasing. Personally like I stated earlier I could have delt with the creases and dirt but the sizing is insane and I have a gut feeling the problem is way more wide spread but people like yourself just “deal with it” and it’s not just shoes it everything from our food to our climate, it’s that mentality of eh, stop wining don’t buy it then. If you received a flawless pair more power to you but don’t stand by and try to silence the bull**** a lot of these brands are trying to feed people -especially the youth that don’t know any better-

Look at this garbage. Left shoe is perfect in every regard. The right shoe toe box shape is totally different than the left shoe, making it shorter and fitting like a size 8.5. Already returned these to the Nike store for some other chump to spend $200+ on trash QC control Jordans. Not I.

QC trash.jpg
Try not to look down

Did you really just say these have been classics done right ? :lol:

My DSG pair is still "preparing for shipment".....fingers crossed. All I can say is that these were NOT an easy cop online!

6F0B3E68-7287-4E45-910E-0B765F885262.jpeg

My pair from SNKRS just arrived. I totally understand the fact that I’m gonna wear them and just deal with it but the quality is worse than b grade pairs you find at an outlet.

Attachments

• 5C11C13B-E43B-44CF-8AB8-8B2E57061A85.jpeg
    5C11C13B-E43B-44CF-8AB8-8B2E57061A85.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 45
  • D589179C-169D-403A-98AF-6CCEDCFB346D.jpeg
    D589179C-169D-403A-98AF-6CCEDCFB346D.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 95
  • 9C85D741-D7D6-4F49-B75F-4D2F059CD7AF.jpeg
    9C85D741-D7D6-4F49-B75F-4D2F059CD7AF.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 109
My pair from Champs just got delivered today..Man I hope my pair aint jacked up like some of them thats posted here

Yup. Actually, I do it like this:
Stuff three pairs of low-cut socks into each toe box
Put two pairs of socks onto one shoe tree
Mash the shoe trees into the shoes, pushing the socks in the toe box as far forward as possible
Soak a portion of a white t shirt with distilled water
Spray a bit of distilled water out of a bottle onto the toe boxes
Lay the wet shirt over the toe boxes
Hit 'em with the iron (also filled with distilled water) on high steam, pushing the toes firmly with each pass. I go from the bottom to the top, just rolling the iron over the toes with firm pressure each time

And, voila, problem solved.

This literally could not be any easier. I know it seems like OD to some people, and I was afraid to do it before. But after I did it to my black/cement IVs last year, I realized it takes no skills, nothing. The only key is to stuff the toe boxes firmly with socks. I only use the shoe trees to maintain the pressure the socks fill the toes with. I can tell that the reason some people who have tried it and ended up wrinkling their toes is, they didn't stuff the toes enough or at all. Do not use the shoe trees as the toe stuffer you iron on top of; shoe trees will not fill up the toe box. That's all there is to it.
Niketalk’s own Martha Stewart.

Back
Top Bottom