NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

After selling my size 14 since they were too snug for my liking. My size 15 from snkrs came in damn near flawless.
image.jpg
image.jpg

finally got some time to take a pic today.

437C4A06-65DB-4402-9AEA-5453A411E892.jpeg

Went all the way in on these...
20201202_214805.jpg

That Nike Air...
20201204_001253.jpg

Too lazy to take a group photo, these are older photos of previous cops...
20190518_200719.jpg

20160402_120215.jpg

Although I have the 2012 Militaries, need the OG branding to complete the set...

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

This could, and SHOULD be me, but Nike/JB is STILL playing games. In a way it's good for me, because $1,700+ is WAY TOO GOT DAMN MUCH, to be spending on their BS mediocrity.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I’m starting to worry that my pair got lost. USPS was supposed to deliver the package yesterday but i noticed on the tracking it says this

In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Has anyone experienced this and if so did you get your packages?

I’m starting to worry that my pair got lost. USPS was supposed to deliver the package yesterday but i noticed on the tracking it says this

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I have the same message. I wouldn’t worry about it.

your good, everything I order thats usps gets the arriving late treatment for like the last 3 months.. usps is trash. You’ll get them a day or 2 after your delivery date

Mine said that also but we're delivered yesterday as expected, wouldn't worry too much about it.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

And Jesus scoop0625 scoop0625 !!! That's like $2,500 altogether man!!! I could NEVER justify paying that much for these low tops, with steel toe boot boxes!!! Now, if they had the OG shape, and height, 52 pairs of each colorway would be required.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel you my dude. I'm not just too picky with details. If that is the case, I would have stopped copping since the mid 2000's after the 14's got retroed. JB came a long way since the mid 2000's although attention to detail is still to be desired. For me not to cop a retro, it has to be beyond terrible (example 2006 Militaries and 2013 Black/Red 13's - favorite shoe ever) although I did cop the 2012 militaries and 2017 AJ13 black/red because they just look better.

Last edited:

I got the same message too, it's supposed to come today but I guess not.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

This could, and SHOULD be me, but Nike/JB is STILL playing games. In a way it's good for me, because $1,700+ is WAY TOO GOT DAMN MUCH, to be spending on their BS mediocrity.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I get your point. Luckily for me, just one out of the 5 pairs is going back.

I've been on NT since early 2000s, I could only Dream of owning these with NIKE AIR back in the day when I was a kid.

I am fortunate enough now to be able to buy multiple pairs of my favorite models growing up. At least one of each will be for Display Purposes.

AJ 3 Black/Cement
AJ 4 Fire Reds
AJ 4 Black/Cement
AJ 6 Infrared
AJ 11 Black/Red

Back
Top Bottom