Shoes came in about 30 min ago 🙌🏼 Love em

Attachments

• 3A7B33CD-7BC3-41B7-97CA-35EE4215C841.jpeg
    3A7B33CD-7BC3-41B7-97CA-35EE4215C841.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 1D4C15F4-DD1B-41AA-930F-9340648FF442.jpeg
    1D4C15F4-DD1B-41AA-930F-9340648FF442.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 435
Thats one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Once I give you the money, it ends there. No one tells me what to do with my **** that I bought with MY money. That store can screw themselves. And I never sell ****.

Looks like they made people put them on before checking out. Legally you can say kick rocks after you pay before you undeadstock them. But im sure they did that to refuse the sale if you didn't comply.

Two minor flaws is the crooked netting and the ankle height is slightly low.

53C7AB5B-2D5F-4ACC-AF37-FA12BE5B6F58.jpeg
Crooked netting? Where?

Thats one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Once I give you the money, it ends there. No one tells me what to do with my **** that I bought with MY money. That store can screw themselves. And I never sell ****.
Looks like they made people put them on before checking out. Legally you can say kick rocks after you pay before you undeadstock them. But im sure they did that to refuse the sale if you didn't comply.
Obviously the reason for that was a noble attempt to stop resellers from buying. But when everyone knows those 150 pairs had to be worn out of the store, it’s pointless. It’ll be accepted as DS for this shoe. Plus who cares, people could have walked a whole 50 steps or whatever to the outside, then taken them back off. It’s not like the store could make people put so much wear into the shoes as to kill resale value. That’s why it’s stupid LOL. Like, if I wear a pair of highly desired DS shoes around my house one time for 35 steps, they’re suddenly only worth half of what they were before I did that? Yeah right.

Nah **** outta hea with that nonsense. You spend 200 dollars on a pair sneakers they shouldn’t arrive fitting like two sizes two small on one shoe and have stains on the laces and terrible creasing. Personally like I stated earlier I could have delt with the creases and dirt but the sizing is insane and I have a gut feeling the problem is way more wide spread but people like yourself just “deal with it” and it’s not just shoes it everything from our food to our climate, it’s that mentality of eh, stop wining don’t buy it then. If you received a flawless pair more power to you but don’t stand by and try to silence the bull**** a lot of these brands are trying to feed people -especially the youth that don’t know any better-
Waiting for mine in the mail, you guys got me tripping I hope I get a good pair. Absolutely right thogh, price is 260 in Canada almost 300 after tax shoe should be quality and free of alot of defects.

DSG pair set to arrive Tuesday. Charge reappeared on my bank account.

I just hope they look good quality wise.

USPS delaying my pair for two plus days passed the original delivery date. Annoying.
Yep same and I’m
It’s specially slow when UPS does a drop shipment thru USPS, they pay the lowest shipper to deliver the item that’s being drop shipped.
I’m having the same issue with USPS, I wish they would at least update the tracking so we would get a better idea where the package currently is. I feel when the shipping company dont update the tracking for a few days thats usually a bad sign that you’re not gonna get your package on time or at least with my past experience thats how its been.

Your orders may be late, however, my DSG order still says 12/4 delivery......oh well....I'm pretty happy with my one pair. Right shoe toe slant isn't great, but not horrible like we've seen here in the past few days, so I'll wear this one and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom