NIKE AIR JORDAN OG CHICAGO X APPRECIATION. JB PLEASE GIVE US A RETRO!

i hope they get retroed

not the city sereies though
smh.gif

I want that pair from dude's pics on ebay. He won't *** budge. Who in the bloody hell wants 4 Grand for these? Damn, I'd rather buy a car. Which Iam btw lol.

I'm still mad at jb for releasing those hideous horribly made air jordan 10's a few years ago. the only colorway i liked was the all black. even thesteel 10's look so wak. that's probably the worse retro jb has ever done. even the shape of the shoe was off. very bad jb......... u mean to tell meyou guys don't have a pair of og 10's laying around somebody's office at the jb head quarters????? take an og 10 copy the shoe get the rightmodling and then release them with of course retro colors cuz to give us og colors would be pulling teeth. c'mon jb i love you guys but that line of10's you guys released and the colors........jesus christ.
tired.gif

make sure jb if your going to release the chicago 10 please make the shoe the same way. i have an og pair at home in the box and i can care less about valueetc. let the kids of today have what i had back in 94/95. screw value.

ill be sure to find out about this retro date! its wack that they minused the 45 on the heel!
that just made the shoe look more meaningful and cools. theyre still hott though
grin.gif

if these come out as the nubucks did, in a nice sized release with increasing quality ill def pick them up

Back
Top Bottom