Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 Phat

338145-161_10.jpg
338145-161.jpg
338145-161_8.jpg
338145-161_9.jpg
338145-161_7.jpg

Pics are from Pickyourshoes.com

I know everyone on NT has already seen these probably, but I really fell in love with these. I think out of all the new releases JB has coming out this fall,this may be the one shoe that they get right (hopefully). They aren't making stupid whack colorways (yet) and the placement of colors is nice. What doeseverybody else think?

I remeber when everyone though phats were ugly lol. Nice shoe but that ones more of the beater flow. I need some new beaters bad

I'm waiting to get those and the breds from citysole. I already got the georgetowns.

I liked them since day 1, most of the CW's at least. I have this pair coming , couldn't pass for $70 (ShoeTrends)

It's sad that these Is with the terrible nicknames are better colorway wise than most of the recent I.

hope you guys aren't waitin on the blk/red's to go to sale racks cause it isn't gonna happen. i copped mine off citysole for a good price and love'em to death!

I hate low top 1's. Not bad though, I wouldn't mind having the black/red one since I can't find the mid top ones for a good price.
eyes.gif

dont really like those but there ok but the only lowtop ones phat that i like are the black/blue and the black/red. too bad they are not releasn in ny
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom