Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Fairly easy? For an OG color way release? Wishful thinking friend.

I mean, I'm guaranteed a pair but the hype for III's really ain't there like that. Carmines are an OG colorway and they were pretty easy to cop. Those came out just last year. Its not about the colorway its about the model 1's, 4's, and 11's are the current hype trend so its hard as hell to get them even if the colorway is kinda mid. I'm confident they'll be easier to get than their more hype contemporaries.

I mean, I'm guaranteed a pair but the hype for III's really ain't there like that. Carmines are an OG colorway and they were pretty easy to cop. Those came out just last year. Its not about the colorway its about the model 1's, 4's, and 11's are the current hype trend so its hard as hell to get them even if the colorway is kinda mid. I'm confident they'll be easier to get than their more hype contemporaries.
We will wait for drop day and see how well this ages :smile:

Im not really tripping over the importance of slim EP. I know everybody want OG 1:1 looking retros, but the Orginals varied in cut too.
E31B685E-98B5-4968-A472-DF994B9A82D9.jpeg
C5A3E8EE-3C68-4BFF-ACA1-4611996EBB0C.jpeg

I'm almost certain the BCIII are the 94s.

We will wait for drop day and see how well this ages :smile:

I mean, ok. I know I'm gettin a pair so I'm cooling. Its not a contest to see who's right or wrong. :rofl:

But...I will say if they get that IG influencer/Celeb/TikTok Influencer cosign(meme potential) hype for III's is gonna go right on up.

Hey btw how are your customs holding up after some wear? I really wanted to create me some custom BC’s when the red ones dropped for the exact reasons that I loathe the early remaster 3 atrocities. I’m curious how the painting of the upper holds up with wear/time
So far they've held up great. I'll probably need to touch them up again before too long but it was a pretty easy one.

I’ll take this picture after the Fire Reds release…even with all the knee high EP :rofl:

The Fire Red looks pretty dark to me though.

FR EP print has always been darker than the rest but not straight up black :lol: .. when I saw the first retro in '07 I was confused and a little irritated but when they straight up did the SAME thing every retro after that.. I didn't even want them.

Back
Top Bottom