Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

The mock ups so far look exactly like 2013 with a custom tab on the back which is exactly what I have. I really hope they lighten up that elephant print.

The pair will also come close to the original 1988 release and feature original packaging. Also, they will be available in full family sizing.
air-jordan-3-og-fire-red-1988-1068x843.jpeg.jpg

That’s encouraging. With a statement like that I can speculate on a good outcome as opposed to a bad one. That right there is a positive. Brain Games!

I'm trying not to cop Nothing until Aug plus I might need some extra dough if I got to deal with the culture vultures with this release definitely copping 2 pairs

I think they'll be fairly easy the hype for 3's aint there like for the 11s, 4s and 1s. I think if we try we should be good lol the camo 3's had a slow sellout day of and those look collab-esque. No one should sleep though because this is a monster release being the 1st OG colorway in this new III mold! I work at a sneaker store so I'm guaranteed one lol might try for 3. This release, the Midnight Navy's VI, Desert Black Cements, and possibly White/Infrared VIs is what I'm most looking forward to this year.

Yes you are
If the EP print looks like that I probably will just pass in all honesty. My BC 3s are a customized Red Cement because the 2018 BC were really bad and I hated them.

I'm not telling anyone else not to get them. I'm not even really criticizing JB here. I'm just saying I know for a fact I can pass on these if they look like someone took a dump on the EP.

If the EP print looks like that I probably will just pass in all honesty. My BC 3s are a customized Red Cement because the 2018 BC were really bad and I hated them.

I'm not telling anyone else not to get them. I'm not even really criticizing JB here. I'm just saying I know for a fact I can pass on these if they look like someone took a dump on the EP.

Hey btw how are your customs holding up after some wear? I really wanted to create me some custom BC’s when the red ones dropped for the exact reasons that I loathe the early remaster 3 atrocities. I’m curious how the painting of the upper holds up with wear/time

I think they'll be fairly easy the hype for 3's aint there like for the 11s, 4s and 1s. I think if we try we should be good lol the camo 3's had a slow sellout day of and those look collab-esque. No one should sleep though because this is a monster release being the 1st OG colorway in this new III mold! I work at a sneaker store so I'm guaranteed one lol might try for 3. This release, the Midnight Navy's VI, Desert Black Cements, and possibly White/Infrared VIs is what I'm most looking forward to this year.
Fairly easy? For an OG color way release? Wishful thinking friend.

Back
Top Bottom