Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Got mine
20220904_130541.jpg

I don’t understand why some stores have reservations and some don’t.

There are five Richard’s locations in Oregon that have them, but the store in Eugene isn’t one of them. It’s the place where Nike was founded and the second largest city in the state.

…and it never has reservations for big retro releases.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why some stores have reservations and some don’t.

There are five Richard’s locations in Oregon that have them, but the store in Eugene isn’t one of them. It’s the place where Nike was founded and the second largest city in the state.

…and it never has reservations for big retro releases.

If they aren't listed, the store likely didn't get them. Their distribution has been super strange lately.

Why everyone's guaranteed pair a green wristband and mines is yellow? The store manager was putting everyone down on the list for guaranteed pairs and handing yellows.

Meanwhile at another DSG I got a yellow wristband for being on the wait list while the guaranteeds got green

Do the store managers decide which color wristbands they wanna give out for guaranteed pairs or are all guaranteed wristbands supposed to be green?
20220904_103801.jpg

I don't wanna sweat this. It shouldn't be tough getting these right?

So long as you don't sleep in until 3PM on Saturday you good money

Only people sweating over these are the 30+ crowd. Youngins don't want these because they only tripping over 1s and collabs. Also for the resale crowd these are "bricks" so they not chasing

By Thursday its gonna be a bunch of people nitpicking them, and looking for an excuse to say "pass" to save some money

Everybody who really want these and is willing to wake up on time and put in MAYBE a half hour of effort will have these. Even multiple pairs if you want.

Why everyone's guaranteed pair a green wristband and mines is yellow? The store manager was putting everyone down on the list for guaranteed pairs and handing yellows.

Meanwhile at another DSG I got a yellow wristband for being on the wait list while the guaranteeds got green

Do the store managers decide which color wristbands they wanna give out for guaranteed pairs or are all guaranteed wristbands supposed to be green?
20220904_103801.jpg
Yea could be managers decision but id double check to be sure you good…

20220904_103801.jpg

As long as they wrote your name and band number down on the list next to your size, you should be good to go!

Back
Top Bottom