Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Locked in…
BB197E4F-FB5B-4B96-BD50-0724ECAA5C66.jpeg
THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! WOOT WOOT!

I dont. 1 pair is good enough for me.

unless you are gonna play hoops in these one pair should last you a good amount of years.

you will probably be dead before even getting to that second pair.
True. Generally speaking, my demand for these things is slowly dying. It ain't what it used to be when I really cared, and wanted it no matter what. Obviously getting older isn't helping. If I get it I get it. But my demand for resale or retail for most sneakers or apparel is diminishing.

And when I saw some of the initial pics of these, I said the ep didn't look good, the red wasn't what I liked. But seeing other peoples pairs changed my opinion from time to time. I had the 2007 and 2013 retroes. Nostalgia is what brings people back.

True. Generally speaking, my demand for these things is slowly dying. It ain't what it used to be when I really cared, and wanted it no matter what. Obviously getting older isn't helping. If I get it I get it. But my demand for resale or retail for most sneakers or apparel is diminishing.

And when I saw some of the initial pics of these, I said the ep didn't look good, the red wasn't what I liked. But seeing other peoples pairs changed my opinion from time to time. I had the 2007 and 2013 retroes. Nostalgia is what brings people back.
I don’t care if you quit shoes after these, but you NEED these. What size are you?

I dont. 1 pair is good enough for me.

unless you are gonna play hoops in these one pair should last you a good amount of years.

you will probably be dead before even getting to that second pair.

This. Majority of people tripling up or more are really just reselling. Threes last a longgggtime unless you pound on them day in and day out.

I don’t understand why some stores have reservations and some don’t.

There are five Richard’s locations in Oregon that have them, but the store in Eugene isn’t one of them. It’s the place where Nike was founded and the second largest city in the state.

…and it never has reservations for big retro releases.

Because they probably want to sell them at their Nike Store.

Back
Top Bottom