Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I entered last minute literally and this happened😳
93068196-82B1-4A26-AB51-E5D1237C11AB.jpeg

I
I think DSG is my new go-to for releases.. Walked in there to get a bracelet/ticket for Saturday. The manager showed me the paper that showed their whole stock. Only like 4 or 5 people had claimed pairs so far. They’ve got three pairs of my size 11 and none spoken for. I think I could walk outta there with 3 pairs if I wanted to. :lol:

It reminds me of the infrared 6s and black/red 4s releases, back when it was easy… All I had to do was show up at the mall in the morning and grab my shoes. At one store they’d even let me pick through a couple pairs and pick the best ones since I was a regular.
Did not find out about DSG until late Sunday morning. Called and few stores and employees claimed they were not able to give what sizes are available over the phone. Made a trip to two stores to only be told no wristbands left for my size.

We all know the cycle.

The prices pre release will be what they are. Then they will shoot up for a bit because people who struck out will FOMO buy.

Then the prices will begin to go down as pairs that were shipped from online orders start to hit.

I got one pair for 260 and won't buy another pair unless it's at retail.

Two pairs would be nice but 3's are like tanks. I truly don't need two pairs.

We all know the cycle.

The prices pre release will be what they are. Then they will shoot up for a bit because people who struck out will FOMO buy.

Then the prices will begin to go down as pairs that were shipped from online orders start to hit.

I tend to double up on pairs like this that I truly love, for the "just in case" factor. That way I feel like I can wear the first pair with absolutely no worries about scuffing them or f'ing them up. If something catastrophic happens, I got a backup pair that I can bust out.

How cheap am I that I don’t wanna pay $30 over retail to get these now

I don't either. Especially if they're as plentiful as everyone seems to suggest. And especially when they were like $150 9 or so years ago.
Depends how much you want them though. If these were white cements done right I'd have no problem.

When does FootLocker announce raffle results?

We all know the cycle.

Exactly this. I’m still debating pickin up another carmine 6

$270 is about the cheapest these are going for in my size on eBay .

…retail or bust for this geezer.👨‍🦳

Once pairs come in these gonna be around retail + processing and shipping on the aftermarket. Maybe $240 all in

All the resale kids see no opportunity for immediate return, and they not trying to hold these for 3 years, so they gon let the old heads who want these flourish.

For those who might still be waiting on their SNKRS EA pairs to ship...I just talked to a rep that said they are delayed in shipping due to scheduled maintenance at their distribution centers.

I noticed the charge dropped off of my CC, but never received an order cancellation from Nike yet, so I hit them up.

My pair is still scheduled to arrive by 9/15, according to my order confirmation and the rep. I guess I'll wait and see if they actually ship.

For those who might still be waiting on their SNKRS EA pairs to ship...I just talked to a rep that said they are delayed in shipping due to scheduled maintenance at their distribution centers.

I noticed the charge dropped off of my CC, but never received an order cancellation from Nike yet, so I hit them up.

My pair is still scheduled to arrive by 9/15, according to my order confirmation and the rep. I guess I'll wait and see if they actually ship.
Same here. My GT VI’s still haven’t shipped either. Been saying preparing shipment since Sunday.

B87C8E0B-CF5F-4E60-9E15-FA1C36329799.jpeg

Pardon my ignorance as this was my first time scoring on Exclusive Access, but does Nike ship these the same time they ship the purchases for the regular release?

Pardon my ignorance as this was my first time scoring on Exclusive Access, but does Nike ship these the same time they ship the purchases for the regular release?

They're SUPPOSED to ship early, and do most of the time. Every now and then something will happen to cause a delay and that looks like what's going on now.

In the past for my EAs from SNKRS, they shipped the next day, at the latest. I've had them ship same day sometimes even. But with no shipping delays, I usually recieved my EA pairs before the regular release. That is why I was happy to get an EA pair for these - get them earlier and then not have to wait and fight to get them on release day.

We all know the cycle.

That might be so for other shoes, but Fire Red 3s shoukd be a mandatory 2 pairs.

GOAT 3.

Back
Top Bottom