Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

They usually ship them ASAP if they’re not having any delays.

They're SUPPOSED to ship early, and do most of the time. Every now and then something will happen to cause a delay and that looks like what's going on now.

In the past for my EAs from SNKRS, they shipped the next day, at the latest. I've had them ship same day sometimes even. But with no shipping delays, I usually recieved my EA pairs before the regular release. That is why I was happy to get an EA pair for these - get them earlier and then not have to wait and fight to get them on release day.
Cool. Thanks for the info. Mine still show as preparing shipment. I may just go for a local pair as back up in case these fall through

Thank you Finishline
1C5D66F8-611A-4C50-BF75-599FD378FDBE.png

Finally got past splash just for size 14 to be gone and no size 15 listed. Smh hate having a big foot.

I don't think I've ever been able to access FNL's site/app within 1 hour of any kind of sneaker release. They're the worst.

If anyone has extras sz 11.5 they don't want, lmk. I legit need it for my pops. I'ma try snkrs tmrw, but snkrs is hit or miss for me (mostly miss) so I'm not super confident I'll be able to easily land his pair. Especially on snkrs. Hopefully there are a bunch of links tmrw and these are "everwhere" like everyone is suggesting.

Back
Top Bottom