Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

A masterpiece.
814B80AD-E763-4C98-AFB3-355B0B5F92E3.jpeg

Just curious what time ya'll are picking up your pairs tomorrow? If the foot stores allow all day pickup, do you wait or are you there first thing in the morning?

I had an experience one time where I grabbed a raffle pair later in the afternoon and was left with some banged up, factory flawed choices. I guess people who picked up earlier got the decent ones.

Just curious what time ya'll are picking up your pairs tomorrow? If the foot stores allow all day pickup, do you wait or are you there first thing in the morning?

I had an experience one time where I grabbed a raffle pair later in the afternoon and was left with some banged up, factory flawed choices. I guess people who picked up earlier got the decent ones.
I go about an hour or so before my times up. My Hibbetts pickup window is supposed to be over by 12pm. If someone misses out and needs a 13 the footlocker window is until 7pm so I'll grab that on for an oop. If I wake up late which I normally don't I'll just pick up the footlocker pair then the Hibbetts pair will be up for grabs.

I think I just started following you on Twitter btw. TheMfnTJ is my name in there.

Early in and out

I’ll prolly be at the mall to swoop around 1:30-2:30 realistically

I always go early to avoid the “oh, there’s been a mistake and there are no more size 11’s.”

I'm rocking this shirt tomorrow. Thats not me btw, I'm darker. This is a screen shot. 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-001357-176.png
    Screenshot_20220910-001357-176.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 548
Last edited:

Keep an eye out:

Intl

You the Real MVP baby

I have pending check back soon on both champs and ftl for shipping to me. Didn't hit on other apps raffles or store pickups on champs or ftl.

I just want one pair - I have enough shoes where one pair will last me a decade. I have a hard time seeing how even three pairs will ever see pavement, but 5? That just doesn't make sense. But hey, y'all do you.

Back
Top Bottom